• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What you think.....

Got Coal?

Thinking bout taken a little trip in a couple weeks :driving: but wanting to go somewhere different. Has any of you been to Hillton Head or savanna or myrtle beach or anywhere over on that side of the world? :dunno: Thats one place i never made it :dunno: Give me some advice or if ya got somethin differant. thumb.gif

out of those, i would go to myrtle beach. savanna is cool this time of year but its more for older folks

Been to HIlton Head, if you want to just go relax that is your place. Lay around on the beach, ride bicycles, go to the Salty Dog Cafe late afternoon for beer. Just watch out for the dog sized deer running through the neighborhoods. :****:

Savanah is a cool town for about 3 nites. It has alot of old stuff to look at that I enjoyed and there is alot of bars on River Walk. :****:

really depends on what you want to do.

Like bigsilly said, Hilton Head is great if your all about the lounging... Kiawah Island is also really cool.
Myrtle Beach is nice this time of year, i'd suggest north Myrtle, as it doesn't have the touristy/county fair feeling that you get from south Myrtle. Although they have taken down the Pavilion.

Haven't been to Savanah, so I can't say, but I'd suspect it to be very similar to Charleston... alot of cool old stuff, houses, forts, stores, etc. and some good bars too.

wontwork said:
Savanah is a cool town for about 3 nites. It has alot of old stuff to look at that I enjoyed and there is alot of bars on River Walk. :****:

a lot of asshole cops, at least to us they were

Got Coal? said:
Thanks for the info guys. :****: Just got a call and may go on a cruise. :drinkers:

save your $$$$. i got a 14' flatbottom boat you can "cruise" down LostCreek, get out & shoot quail
& pheasants @ Bear Branch, & i'll pick ya'll up down around Oakman. :fish: :fish: :fish:

wade

I stayed in Savannah one time on River Street in a third floor room. Woke up one morning and opened the curtains and had to look up to see the top of a big ship passing through up the river. My room was probably 5o feet or so above the river.

We went to Sea Island Georgia last Christmas. It was Pretty cool the first day then you realize theres nothing else to do. I'm pretty sure i was the only person within 10 miles between 8 and 40 years old! :****: