• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What'd you guys get?

Well santa didnt bring me much dunno I bout myself a new blackberry curve :eat: got a bottle of crown loller.gif a little money loller.gif but most of all I got drunk ass **** for like a week even on christmas eve and christmas :drinkers:

The only thing I gave anyone was some fawker got 4 broke ribs thanks to my steel toes :flipoff1: the only reason i gave him that is cause he gave JWOODS 9 stitches and 2 black ass eyes drool from the blind side :-[ . Jamison fractured his skull and broke his collar bone and took care of my big brother and got his ribs :flipgotcha: MERRY MOTHAR FAWKIN CHRISTMAS molaugh

Got damn... sounds like a good ol bar fight went down, you gonna give us some more details or what ? That sucks man Woods is a nice guy and Im sure he didnt do **** to get that. :eek:

P said:
Your a fag, I tried before to get you to sell me a print so I could do a large pic like that with your mad photo skillz. I guess you gotta have pepper.gif to get an answer back !

:flipoff1:

Lori did the hard part, all I did was a picture disk. ;D If you want a jpeg I can make that happen any day, but prints are another story. ;D

S&W hammerless 38 special
Lowering kit for the bike and other various parts
Tom Tom Gps
Money and clothes

Glad to see everyone had a good Christmas.

Amie got me 2 BFG's for the Taco, and my mommy and daddy gave me the Planet Earth DVD set. Also got tons of chocolate covered cherries (they have their own food group). Amie confiscated all the cash!!

loller.gif :eek: ;D

wontwork said:
S&W hammerless 38 special
Lowering kit for the bike and other various parts
Tom Tom Gps
Money and clothes

Glad to see everyone had a good Christmas.

No sweet Buggy Parts??? dunno

BamaTJ said:
Very Nice, you like the movie star Dirty Harold

Matt, I have no idea what that means, but it sounds bad... as for the car, I'm quickly realizing that I'm not mature enough to own one of these... my wife has already stated "you're paying for your tickets out of your account!". Only a matter of time until that becomes a reality.

i got a new blow up doll! :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

BUD.jpg

thumb.gif

wade