• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's shurly worth?

cain 360

My als has moved to my arms so I can't drive. Prob time to sell shurly and I don't know what it worth. Thanks mark. 84 toyota truggy linked , 38 13 16 tsl 95%, coilovers, 4.88 spool grizzly high pinion, bead locks, duels, perf tall deck 22re, and a lot more

Last edited:
I love the rig...Mark, I am sorry the ALS has progressed to this point...:booo:
The rig has got goodies! :D

I'd gladly run it with your generous donation! :redneck:

My als has moved to my arms so I can't drive. Prob time to sell shurly and I don't know what it worth. Thanks mark. 84 toyota truggy linked , 38 13 16 tsl 95%, coilovers, 4.88 spool grizzly high pinion, bead locks, duels, perf tall deck 22re, and a lot more

Sorry to hear about your ALS. I always looked forward to your company on the trails.

Sucks to hear that. Id guess its worth around $8500 maybe more for the right buyer.

Sucks to hear that. Id guess its worth around $8500 maybe more for the right buyer.

I'd say yer on the mark...It's a rig that works well, and is reliable. I will cherish the pics, and vids I have of the Mark/Shirly show!!! Yer a fun guy to wheel with man!!! :awesomework:

Damnit:mad: you were my absolute favorite person to wheel with! Doesn't mean you can't ride along with though does it? I would post it for 9500$

I'd be interested in the wheels & tires.

I currently have 315/35R16 Toyo MTs (35"x12.5") on stock Landcruiser FJ80 wheels and am looking to upgrade. Tires have great tread left.

If your setup would work for me, maybe we could work a trade (with cash) so you can still sell the rig complete.

Let me know more details if you are interested.

2014092095151928_zpsbmtsanr1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140920_130849_2_zps5hubtst1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140920_155111_zps70vewti7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry to hear that man. Glad I got to wheel with you. Ill never forget the day you tried to drive up the tree on the Alder Ext, Hill Climb.. dang near flipped it back wards. YOUR EYES GOT SO BIG. lol
GOOD TIMES :awesomework::beer: