• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's the appeal...

LOL Good luck with that. I take it you two have never tried to go on Memorial weekend before.

uh... shane and i were there last memorial day weekend :awesomework:

*funnest part of that weekend is watching all the drunks flop and roll on the rocks

Last edited:
Nothing like 40mph from Funny to Moon........taking the shortcut.:redneck:

What the hell are you talking abooot, I ALWAYS go 40mph between them. Just not the short way. :redneck: That one hole hurts with snow just as much as it does without. :haha:

You guys actually passed by us when we were on our way in......I lost the trail and started to follow some quad tracks and ended up stuck in a tree well. We missed the trail by 50'. Your tracks were still there and we made a few of our own at the Rocks.:D

We should have thrown stuff at them. They were totally oblivious. :haha: :haha: :haha:

We should have thrown stuff at them. They were totally oblivious. :haha: :haha: :haha:

What time/where did we pass you? You're right I was oblivious, thats what I like about this time of year up there, you can feel like you're totally alone even when there are toyotas stuck 50' away.

Last edited:
What time/where did we pass you? You're right I was oblivious, thats what I like about this time of year up there, you can feel like you're totally alone even when there are toyotas stuck 50' away.

I would say around 1pm. You guys were headed out but we did see your tracks going in.

I got stuck shortly after this pic heading towards the Rocks. (I am guessing you went past that stake on your way out)

normal_DSCN3408.JPG

Nope. This was going to be my first year...........maybe not. Rimrock sounds more fun now.

Make sure you have your will filled out before you leave. Rimrock in the spring is a monster. . .but fawk it. take pics.

Thats why I stay on certain trails where we have nobody brave enough to run

"ohhhh--the snow is too deeeeep and I might hit a treeeeeee" :awesomework:

Rocks huh...............................my buggy is still down south in lake havasu......I'm thinkin' hammmers for memorial, who wants to go to the "real rocks?" :flipoff: :corn:

Rocks huh...............................my buggy is still down south in lake havasu......I'm thinkin' hammmers for memorial, who wants to go to the "real rocks?" :flipoff: :corn:

Thanks givving is the soonest I think i can go...

After being subjected to the crowd at Shoestring on Memorial Day, I won't bother going again during a holiday weekend. Not only were there too damn many people, there must have been empty trailer parks everywhere cuz the place was filled with clapped out crap and Reiter beaters.

Latest posts