• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's with all this RZR talk??

Ricky@BlueTorchFab said:
Alan, I think you were at the same race I got some footage back from. The guys at the shop went with Jim Tsokatos and helped him out with shock tuning.

Video from the race:
RZR gets big air in Highland Park race - Shock tuning by Blue Torch
Oh yeah, that was Alan on his tail util he blowed the tire off the rim at the big table top on the 2nd lap. I ended up winning that race, and got 1st place for 800 Super Stock.

Yep thats me in 2nd till bout 3:50 in the vid :driving:
Blew left rear tire off bead on the landing :dunno:
Wasnt that bad :****:

I won the next 2 races then had motor troubles on last lap of final race.
I was battling for 1st when that happen :puke:

Hey copperhead! Reckon why my phone won't let me load that last videos of yours? :dunno: I can watch all of Cole's and most of yours but not that last one, it's a iPhone 4

Its because the music. some songs they allow and others due to the copyright laws wont allow them on mobile.

I know right...
My buddy used his i-phone and sent it to me in a text. I will see if I can load it straight to youtube from his phone like I do with my Droid.

Looks like ill be racing through the dunes at little sahara the 18th. Going to have different classes but I'm not sure what there going to be.

Yes xp was made for dunes so I'm pumped. I highly doubt they race xp's against 800 rzr's. Not sure length of track or race. I. Really dont know anything about it. Its state land so the race is just for fun with zero pay outs.

Thats like all races we have been running, they are on privae land, but the payouts are just gift cert. for the park or some useless discount off a set of shocks you already have. Offraod racing is for fun, not money. We ran against the XPs at the last race and on that track the 800s held their own. BudgetYJ won the first unlimited Moto we had about 4 XPs and 4-5 800s. I got 3rd. in that race and second in the finals. I know the sand will be way different because the 800s just dont have enough power to pull out of the turns in sand.
Good luck to you and try to get someone to video for you.

:puke:
COPPERHEAD42 said:
Yes xp was made for dunes so I'm pumped. I highly doubt they race xp's against 800 rzr's. Not sure length of track or race. I. Really dont know anything about it. Its state land so the race is just for fun with zero pay outs.

stupid fun at the dunes.. trails are my favorite. damn it...so much fun. Like racin through the trails better than jumpin, here's a couple little jump pics of mine

252958_604282162313_77200125_33292989_1729042_n.jpg

247783_604417685723_77200125_33295853_1937221_n.jpg

247326_1632793954186_1666773605_1152808_4937861_n.jpg