• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats with Krawlers?

I was at the last Donner WEROCK observing and based on the rock there, it looked like the BFG's were hooking up better than the Maxis stickies.

Krawlers are like an inverted 4link......that's some old ass dated ****, but DAMN it works so good.

If porter is out to proove that cc's work better than Kralwers, Then we have 1 good thing happening.....

He will be out wheeling. ALOT

If porter is out to proove that cc's work better than Kralwers, Then we have 1 good thing happening.....

He will be out wheeling. ALOT
Come awn now Joe, and answer with complete honesty. Have I ever fallen behind because of the tires I run:;. With the group I used to run with everybody made the climbs regardless of sticky tire choice.:D

Come awn now Joe, and answer with complete honesty. Have I ever fallen behind because of the tires I run:;. With the group I used to run with everybody made the climbs regardless of sticky tire choice.:D

Ya--because your shitbox was broken--a few times :redneck:

:flipoff: Bullshit... You wouldn't/couldn't follow Robin and I on the rimrock lake bed due to your baby's ass bald iroks not cleaning out. :haha:

No--knock boom. uh oh mr 4.3 is broken :D
Ahh, IIRC I wheeled that biatch all day with the rod knock. Tried to blow her up and couldnt. Took her home and threw a rod and piston in her, and is still powering old #16 to this day. Good times.:cool:

:flipoff: Bullshit... You wouldn't/couldn't follow Robin and I on the rimrock lake bed due to your baby's ass bald iroks not cleaning out. :haha:
You left out the part out that I didnt want to clean a muddy buggy when I got home. Learned that on the first trip up there with you and the Timbercrawler crew on the early spring mud/snow trip. Still to this day one of the funnest trips I have been on.:cool:

You left out the part out that I didnt want to clean a muddy buggy when I got home. Learned that on the first trip up there with you and the Timbercrawler crew on the early spring mud/snow trip. Still to this day one of the funnest trips I have been on.:cool:

Werd. lets do it again. My junk is almost done again and I need to get up there before the snow flies... :cheer: