• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride

Speeding said:
My dad got my detailed and waxed jeep all muddy this weekend so I'll probably be taking it on the trails and running around now, so I'll have a seat for ya.

Why was your jeep waxed and detailed?

What made you think waxed and detailed was going to make it "look good for a change" :flipoff1:

Im out unfortunately... Im still mid tranny swap and need to sort a few other small things out on my rig. I hate Im missing this one thankfully Joe will be there to put on a show... hopefully he will not be ***** footing since his ol lady wont be there

:woody: get pics ( and Im not talking about RickyB since his **** wont be on the web until next year sometime when this event happens I hope again ) laughing1

I would like to go and I have to go to Bremen to return Steven's trailer, but I may just skip it and save it all for the Hardline Ride following. I can always wheel Gdale on Saturday and not have to tow anywhere. I am going to Bremen on Sat or Monday, just not sure which.

strutnrut said:
I saw somebody say the comp. will be one up and down section of copperhead :eat:

It was, An up, down, up, but not the large ledge. I took 2nd in the Unlimited Class with a time of 1:04. Ken Mercer took first with 59 seconds. Joe took 4th, I don't remember his time. DragBodies 7 year old girl took either 3rd or 4th in the 31 and under class. That girl is a natural.

P said:
Joe did the comp !! Post some pics, congrats on all the finishes !!

You will have to wait for Crawl in about a year and a half! :flipoff1:

Yes, Joe did the comp. signed up shortly after I called him a *****. Then he talked to his wife and I think she called him a ***** too :flipoff1:

Yea, I called him after I read this. He said once Colleen called him a ***** it was AWN! laughing1

Said he was very glad he did it and he had a blast and it was the biggest adrenaline rush he had for along time. Im just glad he's beating on that rig a little and getting used to it. Thats what its for ! :afro:

Im jealous , he got me all fired up talking about riding and doing the comp drool

How many people showed up to the ride? What about Los Primos, anything interesting happen?

What about the Jimmy's chassis they were supposed to be auctioning off? What did it sell for?

bigsilly said:
What about the Jimmy's chassis they were supposed to be auctioning off? What did it sell for?

I left as the band was starting to play, so I was not there when it happened. I did leave Joe with my entire winnings ;D in raffle tickets. Joe did I win anything?

sorry john we did not win anything brandon won a air tank and a teeshirt and that was it. had a blast the comp was fun and i olny bent the rear air bump pads and the right rear rim in the comp but she did land well. today greg carry brandon and i rode till about 1:00 and the rear air bump pad are now flat the right rear skin is bent from the tire and the right side panel might need a new bar. the boatside and the frame rail above it took a real hard hit . the front air bumps slid up through the cans and the body has a few more scraches but all in all a great weekend. oh and remember to allways check your fuel level before you enter a comp it started to ran out of gas half way up the last hill it made the finish but i lost a lot of time i used 15 gal from 900am to 3 pm i guess my right foot was heavy. i will post some damage picts tomorow :flipoff1:

Latest posts