• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride

tonka toy said:
i used 15 gal from 900am to 3 pm i guess my right foot was heavy. i will post some damage picts tomorow :flipoff1:

Wow, I usually could ride on a tank for 2 days and mine held about the same as yours.

What a great cause to honor our soldiers that have fallen for our freedoms.
I had a blast this weekend (except for the rain shower that soaked our clothes, sheets, pillows, and inside the tents)
Joe did the buggy some justice it deserves

Here is a couple pictures I took
wheelingforwarriors013.jpg

wheelingforwarriors030.jpg

wheelingforwarriors010.jpg

wheelingforwarriors049.jpg

For those of you that know GBU you will understand the sweetness of this
wheelingforwarriors059.jpg

Awesome ride. The Rock Rods did an awesome job on this event and raised a huge amount of money for the WFW program. The wheelin' was pretty good, Jimmy(draggbody) and Mercer were fun to watch all weekend. Gregg Cary put on quite a show as well, but none of all compares to watching 7y/o Allie run the rock comp at full throttle. That was awesome.

Keep an eye on www.crawlmag.com in the next few weeks for event coverage! 8)

that is an awesome idea. is crawlmag.com really going to step up and let some of the B roll out on the interweb? Like netflix taking over Bbuster and their strategy was no late fees ::) there strategy should have been online vids, plus download vids plus instore vids. It only took them a year.5 to find that out. I hope crawl sees that because of the interweb theyre headed teh same way. get on that train and offer both venues. I feel the costs are less for an interweb type thing anyway. printing and shipping can't be cheap

if you used your rear stear you would have won he was not that fast he just did not have to back up you backed up 1 time and i backed up 2 times you were alot faster on the hills he was faster in the cornors

tonka toy said:
if you used your rear stear you would have won he was not that fast he just did not have to back up you backed up 1 time and i backed up 2 times you were alot faster on the hills he was faster in the cornors

I was there for fun and to support a great cause and had a great time. I certainly never claim to be the fastest driver in the XRRA and see plenty of mistakes in my run. I took a chance at the top turn to avoid a back and almost rolled, but didn't. A back certainly could have made the difference. A couple of backs kept me out of the shootout in Jellico the week before. That's racing.

IMHO, the fastest driver may win the race, but only if he finishes first. The Lovells put in 6 slow, but consistent runs in Colorodo Springs last year and won the XRRA championship... not because they were faster than anybody else, but they were fast enough and they finished.

It was good to meet everyone and do some fun wheelin. I haven't done that in years. Good times.

doc said:
I was there for fun and to support a great cause and had a great time. I certainly never claim to be the fastest driver in the XRRA and see plenty of mistakes in my run. I took a chance at the top turn to avoid a back and almost rolled, but didn't. A back certainly could have made the difference. A couple of backs kept me out of the shootout in Jellico the week before. That's racing.

IMHO, the fastest driver may win the race, but only if he finishes first. The Lovells put in 6 slow, but consistent runs in Colorodo Springs last year and won the XRRA championship... not because they were faster than anybody else, but they were fast enough and they finished.

It was good to meet everyone and do some fun wheelin. I haven't done that in years. Good times.

Great hanging with you Saturday. Hope you had fun and come back and trail ride with us.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Great hanging with you Saturday. Hope you had fun and come back and trail ride with us.

Thanks John. Same here. I had so much fun I still can't wipe the smile off my face (and probably some of the mud ;D)

RickyB on Punisher... "there's just a little bit of water up here at the bottom" ;D

They call it the punisher for a reason! laughing1 Your 'chase _rew" was puttin' in work too, like I said, buy a guy breakfast and he'll be loyal! ;D

Alright here is a little video i through together :popcorn: loller.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUAgmuzLA0

doc said:
Thanks John. Same here. I had so much fun I still can't wipe the smile off my face (and probably some of the mud ;D)

RickyB on Punisher... "there's just a little bit of water up here at the bottom" ;D

yeah he and i laughed about that as we walked away... i was like, he wont realize how deep it is until its too late... :D