• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride

Rebel Zuk said:
The Jimmy's 4x4 chassis went to Scott from the GA Rock Rods for $2400!!!! A very good price indeed.
Good score. That is an awesome price.

yeah....wasnt but a couple of people bidding on it even..I know overall the auction alone raised just over $10,000 and the event itself as a whole raised just over $17,500 all of which was donated 100% to the Wounded Warriors Foundation. Top notch event and I was glad I was a part of it working it and wheeling in it........Will be there again next year to check you all in at the gate...lol Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting this event...

Hey Mercer your chase _rew accidentally walked off with you cool little carabeaner bungee thing(gas can tie down) sorry :-\ Ill get it back to ya

BTW thanks for the help with the trailer mods all was well on the way home :spin:

Had a great time man we need to do it again real soon :drinkers:

monkey said:
Hey Mercer your chase _rew accidentally walked off with you cool little carabeaner bungee thing(gas can tie down) sorry :-\ Ill get it back to ya

BTW thanks for the help with the trailer mods all was well on the way home :spin:

Had a great time man we need to do it again real soon :drinkers:

No biggie, use it to hold down the cooler or somethin (maybe even the rear hatch) ;D Good times for sure.... I wish I could come out again this weekend but too much to do around here. Damn, I need to get my trail rig done so I can get out and ride more often. I'm thinkin something with a bigger fuel cell would be cool.

Let me know if you come across any more $200 XJs thumb.gif