• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling Tragedy

hokie_yj said:
Damn, how sad. My prayers go out to the family.

Is this not the same family that lost their home to a fire a few months ago?

No, different family than the fire but they are close friends. I know them both and remain near speechless. Be safe out there.

I just spoke with him , he was the first man to step up and help me with our house fire, I'd like to do the same for him, I'll will setup a gofund today and proceeds to donate Shannon's daughter per his wishes... Lots of encouragement ... Both are awesome friends and people and are what make rock bouncing what it is! Friends family and fun! Think about them please... I'll post a link later today for the gofund

Been off the grid the last couple days... Just seeing this. So sad watched her race at HPO last month. great drive and I'm sure a great person. Prayers for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad to hear about Shannon's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with Jarod and the family.

Sent from my cellular device.

So sorry to hear this ,prayers for the family ,can somebody tell me what happened I have looked everywhere to try and find out what happened if you don't want to post it pm

I looked on the facespace and the young lady who was riding with her said they weren't buckled in and rolled.