• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheels and overall width with 43s

CHASMAN9 said:
Wanna borrow a set and see for yourself?

I've got a spare Trailready sitting on the floor of the shop I could mount a 43 on for test fitting. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drop from the 4.75" BS I have now to around 4" at least to clear my steering arm. It's really close to the sidewall of my Krawler now.

43's on Trailready's

Attachments

• IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 270
snoball said:
http://secure.trbeadlocks.com/17x8-125-45hd17beadlockwheel-2.aspx

New Hardrock Trailready are 10" wheels with only one back spacing available, just for the larger demand for big tires. This is what I just ordered for the new rig. I decided to try the
Trep 42s after being happy with 2 sets of SXs. Hope I don't regret it.

I saw those. Pretty bad ass. Just not sure if they would clear my steering arms.

Attachments

• 20161129_112111.jpg
    20161129_112111.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 115
redneckengineered said:
Nice WOD rig. What's the BS and overall width on that digger?

Thanks, but its a knock off I built it myself. I am not sure on the backspace or the overall width but I can measure when I get to the house.

redneckengineered said:
I've got a spare Trailready sitting on the floor of the shop I could mount a 43 on for test fitting. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drop from the 4.75" BS I have now to around 4" at least to clear my steering arm. It's really close to the sidewall of my Krawler now.

I should have said it like this, would you like to borrow my set of 43's on Racelines and run them to see if you like them? I will be at AOP New Years with them if you want to give them a go? Let me know, G

nealcj8 said:
Thanks, but its a knock off I built it myself. I am not sure on the backspace or the overall width but I can measure when I get to the house.

Damn, well nice work anyway. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
I should have said it like this, would you like to borrow my set of 43's on Racelines and run them to see if you like them? I will be at AOP New Years with them if you want to give them a go? Let me know, G

Ahh, yea I'd love that but I need to get one in to test first to make sure everything will clear before I go bouncing through the woods. I think it will be close in a few areas.

I'm not 100% positive but I think goforth sells them for $650. When I bought mine from him they were $700 but I think they've came down some

Waffle said:
8.5" TR HD, 3.5" BS, 90"

I keep 4.5 in the rear and still experimenting on the front. 7 psi will hold up front, 5 psi won't. The drivers front in this pic was my first time trying 5 psi and it was going down with working slow goin hard side loads in Lions Den at Harlan.

Looks good. What is the opinion on the wheel width with these tires. Trail Ready has the 8.5 and now a 10". Most running Racelines are 9.5". Any noticable difference?

redneckengineered said:
Looks good. What is the opinion on the wheel width with these tires. Trail Ready has the 8.5 and now a 10". Most running Racelines are 9.5". Any noticable difference?

My KMC's are 17x8.5 with a 4.75 back spacing. Looking at mine compared with a buddy with the race lines. His tires look much wider, where mine look taller and skinny. I prefer the "look" of the 8.5 wide wheel.