• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are the Women?

College
dazed-and-confused-jpg2.jpg

CHASMAN9 said:
And when you find the right one... https://youtu.be/Jkmw9oGIDhI

Ok I almost fell off the couch laughing at this one. To me there is nothing worse than a farting woman. 15 years with mine and not once has she ever farted in front of me. I respect that!!

money_pit_yj said:
Once you have the right one, remember this lesson.....

https://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg

This one is almost word for word many arguments me and the wife have had. Change the nail to whatever else. Lol. I've heard those exact words plenty.

pholmann said:
Ok I almost fell off the couch laughing at this one. To me there is nothing worse than a farting woman. 15 years with mine and not once has she ever farted in front of me. I respect that!!

Misty doesn't fart around me. She holds it in aaaaall day, but at bedtime... those eyes shut, that starter snore gets going... squiiiiiirrel... I'm like, that's what happens when you hold it in all day! Just run off in another room and let 'er rip! What's bad is I almost always sleep with a hand on her ass/lower back. Ain't been too bad since I've been in the garage alot lately. That means RJ has been at the mercy of that stank barrell!
:****:

Re: Re: Where are the Women?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Misty doesn't fart around me. She holds it in aaaaall day, but at bedtime... those eyes shut, that starter snore gets going... squiiiiiirrel... I'm like, that's what happens when you hold it in all day! Just run off in another room and let 'er rip! What's bad is I almost always sleep with a hand on her ass/lower back. Ain't been too bad since I've been in the garage alot lately. That means RJ has been at the mercy of that stank barrell!
:****:
When massage my wife at night and she relaxes it's going to come out sadly, I swear my wife can make my eyes water and nostrils burn.

Looks like Hardline has added about 35 women since I started this thread... Sure one of them was a scammer & another was just here to start ****.... :fish:

Re:

Try to find you one that don't have a half dozen kids this go around, makes life lots easier!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

zukimaster said:
Try to find you one that don't have a half dozen kids this go around, makes life lots easier!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That is hard to do.... :****: