Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Other Place

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
Was born in Walnut Creek, a small town between San Francisco and Sacremento. Moved to MN when I was 2. My brother was born there right before we moved, so we both have to claim CA as our birth place even though we've spent more time in places we've vacationed at. :)

We lived in MN for 7 years and had a seasonal camp site that we went to on weekends in WI where Dad taught us how to camp, fish, start fires, and fight of grizzlies. :) Eventually we made our way to GA and spent 14 years there, the longest we lived anywhere, and spent all of our HS and college years. We both eventually left GA for our careers but my brother has made it back to our home town in Columbus with his family. I'll probably be stuck in FL for life now that I own businesses here but I would like to someday make it back to GA again in a fantasy dream. I'm big on woods / wheelin' and mountains, not very big on beaches or boats.

You say you're from the left coast? How'd you make your way out here? I see you at the SE events too often for you to currently reside there.

Re:

I was born in Cleveland TN. Move a lot as a kid. Moved back when I was 13. Now I'm 39 & own most of the same farm my great great grandparents bought in 1938. Other members of my family own the land around me.

Born in Columbus GA. Dads job brought us back to Holmes Co FL and to my moms family farm. The farm has been expanded and I live within five miles of the farm I grew up on. Plan to live the rest of my days here, in the BOONDOCKS.

mna0121 said:
Born in Columbus GA. Dads job brought us back to Holmes Co FL and to my moms family farm. The farm has been expanded and I live within five miles of the farm I grew up on. Plan to live the rest of my days here, in the BOONDOCKS.

I grew up in Columbus and currently reside not far from you in Gulf Breeze, FL.

patooyee said:
Was born in Walnut Creek, a small town between San Francisco and Sacremento. Moved to MN when I was 2. My brother was born there right before we moved, so we both have to claim CA as our birth place even though we've spent more time in places we've vacationed at. :)

We lived in MN for 7 years and had a seasonal camp site that we went to on weekends in WI where Dad taught us how to camp, fish, start fires, and fight of grizzlies. :) Eventually we made our way to GA and spent 14 years there, the longest we lived anywhere, and spent all of our HS and college years. We both eventually left GA for our careers but my brother has made it back to our home town in Columbus with his family. I'll probably be stuck in FL for life now that I own businesses here but I would like to someday make it back to GA again in a fantasy dream. I'm big on woods / wheelin' and mountains, not very big on beaches or boats.

You say you're from the left coast? How'd you make your way out here? I see you at the SE events too often for you to currently reside there.
What town was it towards Sacramento?

I used to live and work on Ygnacio Valley rd and work there as well. Lived in San Ramon for 17 years. Small world.

CHASMAN9 said:
I used to live and work on Ygnacio Valley rd and work there as well. Lived in San Ramon for 17 years. Small world.

I had to look those up to know where they were since I was still in diapers when I left CA, but that is crazy how close you were to where I was born. You like the SE better or worse? I've done tons of travelling besides all the places I've lived. There's only a few states I haven't been to. I really don't care to ever leave the SE again other than to show my daughter the world.

Definitely the southeast for better. I still have family in Pleasant hill and Pacifica to go visit but can't beat good ol Bama for calling home. Cut my teeth running the Rubicon and everything in between. :driving:

Re: Re: Where Are You From?

Just east of Nashville. Originally from Indiana. Dad owned a pro audio company and Gibson bought him out and hired him to run their speaker division. 6 months after we moved to TN Gibson filed bankruptcy and closed that branch. Been in TN since '00.

Re: Re: Where Are You From?

The Luke said:
Just east of Nashville. Originally from Indiana. Dad owned a pro audio company and Gibson bought him out and hired him to run their speaker division. 6 months after we moved to TN Gibson filed bankruptcy and closed that branch. Been in TN since '00.

Yankee bastards... molaugh