• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where can I find these barb fittings?

xjoffroad

Looking for these in a -6 an. Anyone know of a place somewhat local to Everett?

sum-220703-b_w_m.jpg

greenshields on north broadway in everett carries AN fittings. very good selection.

greenshields on north broadway in everett carries AN fittings. very good selection.

didnt have these in a -8an

Western Fluid had everything I needed too.

said they dont carry them

You can even find a decent selection at Action Auto on Evergreen Way just south of Fred Meyers.

said they dont carry them.

Had to order them through summit. thanks for the help guys

didnt have these in a -8an

said they dont carry them

said they dont carry them.

Had to order them through summit. thanks for the help guys

Did you go to these places or talk to the on the phone? I've bought these in -8 at both Greenshields and western fluid......Maybe they both stopped carrying them but it seems strange.:eeek:
Be careful of some of the aluminum stuff that Summit carries. May look cool but not the best quality fittings.

Did you go to these places or talk to the on the phone? I've bought these in -8 at both Greenshields and western fluid......Maybe they both stopped carrying them but it seems strange.:eeek:
Be careful of some of the aluminum stuff that Summit carries. May look cool but not the best quality fittings.

you can lead a horse to water..............

went into both of them. greenshields said they usually carry them but were not in stock at that time. would be about 2 weeks to receive. western fluid was very helpful but after 20 minutes of making calls he told me they stopped carrying them.