• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did you get married?

MoparMan

So after seeing the pic of creepycrawly getting married this morning It made me wonder.....where did everybody get married?

I know some people go to the mountains, beach, church, wedding chapel or even the courthouse.

Little over five years ago at Lilly Belles in Franklin, TN. The wife bought me a keychain with the gps coordinates for there. Except they left out a digit, so it drops you about a mile away from there in the middle of the Harpeth River. lol

, St. Lucia at sandals resort, no family, no friends, just relax, get hitched and have fun!

Delphos St. John's. A big ole Catholic Church. We wanted to to do it at natural bridge in Slade ky, but gave in to her moms wishes

My grandpas back yard over lookin his big ass lake. We were in the back yard drinkin beer under a tree. The chicks pulled up on a hay wagon behind my old 2cyl john deere. We wasted bout 10 min on the weddin and then got back to the beer drinkin. Hell we didnt evan ware suits. Boots and jeans. I did buy a new pair of jeans cents it was a special occasion. Lol.

Re:

My first marriage we eloped in pigeon forge at the drive-thru wedding Chapel. Got married in my old lifted f250. I asked for fries too. Lol. My 2nd marriage we got married at a farm here in western nc.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk