• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do the buggys wheel?

This guy is just your typical '' I ran the busy wild in 20 mins'' ''Elbe is easy'' :swing: He had 33s or 35s on Rockwells so his dif clearance sucked... Their is spots out their all year that would give his rig a work out... He just doesn't know where they are...

See you in two weeks last work party of the year.. you bring the tractor and large rocks and lets build this rock obstacle you are talking about :awesomework:

I think maybe you are misinterpreting what I am saying. I have ran every trail at elbe now. Been there 4x's in 4 months. I have driven down every turn and trail I could find. There are several spots that challenge my rig. I love that rock crawl at the top of rainier vista. The guys that built that did a great job. I also love that log crawl on gotcha. That was fun. And busy wild was entertaining, and if it's that much harder in the winter, then I can't wait to run it a 3rd time. I am from colorado, but have been living in arizona for 4 years and am looking to get back into snow wheeling. I love all kinds of wheeling.

I am not bagging on elbe, just being real. Seems like lots of guys don't like it in the summer. There are allready about 6 or 7 trails that are for mild rigs, so take something like rainier vista and turn it into a great technical summer trail is my suggestion. It's just a suggestion. I think that would help turn an allready good park into a GREAT park. One where anyone can bring any rig any time of the year and be able to challenge their rig and have a good time.

As far as a tractor/loader goes. I don't have one, but would definitely chip in on getting one out there. I've seen threads with loaders out there before, so I am assuming it can happen again. And there are plenty of rocks there. I saw a big pile with several rocks over 3ft in diameter. But I do have a neighbor with tons of huge rocks looking to get rid of them. :cheer: It is probably unrealistic to get them out there this month, but maybe when the work parties start back up.

Oh and ps, my rockwell diff clearance is better than a 14 bolt, and about the same as a dana 60.

I'm with you Rick!!! I think Chris will have fun doing the racing thing and I will as well next year but I still like crawling on the rocks!!!:awesomework:

In my mind it's all about having fun! Racing/Rock Crawling/ Snow wheeling /rallying course...Ect. Wheeling with your buddys! It all about what is fun to you!!!!!:awesomework::beer:

:awesomework: :awesomework:

There are allready about 6 or 7 trails that are for mild rigs, so take something like rainier vista and turn it into a great technical summer trail is my suggestion.

This is what we are trying to do at reiter trails--we are slowly getting there.

Kayjef can you run an excavator? The Rainier vista trail was never finished and it still has potential.

Kayjef can you run an excavator? The Rainier vista trail was never finished and it still has potential.

I can!!! Get me a hoe Corey and I'll come up and start sling'n rock. I don't work at Rpd anymore so I don't have easy access to an excavator anymore, but I still have access to my mad hoe skills:D

Figured I'd add to this. I've pretty much given up on wheelin in WA. They dont want us in "their" forest. I mostly go to oregon, the oregon forest service and the leo's welcome you down there. They understand that we spend $$ and it boosts their economy.

The place you want to check out is TSF. I live in oly and its only 3hrs from here. Plenty there to challenge your rig. There is also Quack Attack and Cline Butte out by sisters oregon. I dont think you'd want to run quack attack. It's tight and alot of trees and if the trees get too damaged they'll shut it down.

Cline butte is 11 miles out of sisters in the desert. There is a bunch of trails out there and a huge "play" area. This play area has a rock face on one side that goes from you can ride a quad up to you need a ****ing helecoptor. The play area is open to make a trail/choose any line you like.

The USFS ranger down there is brent, really cool guy. He'll hook you up with maps and chat your ear off as long as you have your sticker, spill kit,fire ex...ect

Stu

Emphasize real wheelers!!!!Buddy!!!!:redneck: canadia is open for your needs!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Come up and have some fun!!!:awesomework::beer:

Bill has been there once in like 2 or 3 years. He has no idea what he's talking about. A rig like that won't work in the trails of Canada.

Bill has been there once in like 2 or 3 years. He has no idea what he's talking about. A rig like that won't work in the trails of Canada.

What Jay Luke said.... Canada is no place for full size rigs:awesomework:

Well thank you my friends...for correcting me in my statements!!!!You know I speak out my ass....Wait a second.......maybe it's because I like seeing people smash there rigs/body up!!!!:awesomework: I think I have a jeep/bodied rig smashing anti-Phobia!!!!:haha::haha::haha::redneck: