• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you all camp when you camp?

Nuzzy

My tried and true spot is Salmon la Sac up the forrest service road. Got a spot or two in E WA too. But I wouldn't mind branching out. What are your favorite spots?

Basically, I camp a **** ton durring the spring and summer and I need new ideas! Whatcha got??? :D

i like camping up at reiter... usually have a good time there... then the pot holes in eastern washington are fun too if you have ever been there... been a while since i have been there though

never really plan any thing fancy, just up near index or up I90 corridor some where close to some trails!

Lake Wenatchee, Chelan, and some of the lakes on Snoqualimie Pass are good. The Cle Elum area you are going to is some of the best IMO. Also good, for destination places are Moran St. Park on Orcas Is., Ocean Shores, and some spots in Omak area and Winthrop.

Up around Hood, up Clackamas river, and over off of the Nehalem river - all in OR. I need to get to WA.

ALso Buck lake in the middle of the Rubicon.:D

anywhere as long as it's clear of drunken white boys, wheelers, dirtbikes, fishermen, ect.......generaly 10 miles hike in.

briejer said:
anywhere as long as it's clear of drunken white boys, wheelers, dirtbikes, fishermen, ect.......generaly 10 miles hike in.

but thats when it is fun :super:

I'm headed up to Icicle Creek up near Leavenworth this weekend. Never been there so it should be fun. I love campin season!!!

426rider said:
Naches,rimrock,moses,beverly, sandlake,florence-coos bay. Either ridin or wheelin.

Right on the money for me also. Heading to moses this weekend to do some riding close to home. Hopefully add St. Anthony's to my list over Memorial weekend.

Where ever the wheeling is happening at that moment, preferrably somewhere away from the crowd. White River on Mt. Rainier is my favorite camping, hiking, backpqacking location, a lot of access to some good trails and views

when not wheelin'. . .but camping. .

We go up to the Tucanon River in the blues and sit and drink. . .ONE time per year for wifey's birthday. Usually still manage to put something in 4wd and find some snow though.

While wheelin'. . .I camp next to or near the trail. . .in a tent or in the back of the WJ. . .or in OldMan's motorhome.

OldGreen said:
when not wheelin'. . .but camping. .

We go up to the Tucanon River in the blues and sit and drink. . .ONE time per year for wifey's birthday. Usually still manage to put something in 4wd and find some snow though.

While wheelin'. . .I camp next to or near the trail. . .in a tent or in the back of the WJ. . .or in OldMan's motorhome.

when out wheeling...

we try to run as much trail as we can / could... before pulling off trail & setting up camp. we don't drive / wheel... ATW back to camp. i hate going wheeling w/ some :)mad: ) and they are just there to :censored: off and sit around and B.S. i got a bad offroading bug... once i'm there, i'm there to offroad. screw all the set up camp & eat bullshit. wheel till you can't...

as far as camping...

any place that isn't populated... so me & the wife can have a little privacy.
I suggest along the coast in the summertime... great / awesome weather. the sights / sounds are something else. and there is always something to do, if you travel up / down while your camping.