• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you all camp when you camp?

sometimes in a tent, when the family comes along. But when I'm by myself I sleep outside on a cot with a sleeping bag. I like the fresh air. :cool:

buck meadows where we camp for hunting, and a weekend getaway. usually memorial day go to Banks Lake...killer wakeboarding and jetski weather. Lake Roosevelt anytime in the summer is tits up. then misc. places that have water so i can ride the ski....gotta have water thats all i know

skinny_pedal said:
buck meadows where we camp for hunting, and a weekend getaway. usually memorial day go to Banks Lake...killer wakeboarding and jetski weather. Lake Roosevelt anytime in the summer is tits up. then misc. places that have water so i can ride the ski....gotta have water thats all i know

We were at Banks for memorial last year. Prob going again this year :cool:

Nuzzy said:
We were at Banks for memorial last year. Prob going again this year :cool:

I thought you were gonna come to Little Naches with us. I'm not gonna finish your Jeep then. :flipoff:

:redneck:

Avanteone said:
I thought you were gonna come to Little Naches with us. I'm not gonna finish your Jeep then. :flipoff:

:redneck:

Well ****... totally forgot that was memorial. :mad:
I kinda like the wheelin idea much better!! :clappy:

We use to camp out of the rig a long the trail when we were younger and didn't have all these kids.

Now we camp at Tree Phone in the Ahtanum more than anywhere. We use to ride horses from there, but now we mainly wheel our rigs and quads.

Started with a tent years ago and then to the truck and camper.
2004-09-01.JPG

This year we moved up to a RV. I am not sure if I call it camping anymore.
________
Honda CRF50

Last edited:
I agree with you there. I have been "Tenting it" for a long time time but since the little came it changed alot. The wife wanted to go camping still so we ended up buying a camper as well. I ended up with this. It sure is nice not having to pack up a wet tent anymore:redneck:

Last edited: