• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where do you buy ammo?

Depends on how much your looking to buy. I have a few friends that like to buy 1,000+ rds of ammo at gun shows. There's one at the Puyallup Fair grounds on the 23 and 24, 8 to 5pm.

I normally buy at Cabelas, but right now you can only buy 10 boxes. Before that, they had a guy come in and buy 7,000 rounds of .223 ammo. He had 21 AR's in the back of his truck. :awesomework:

good luck! most suppliers are running low(watch the news)..

most shops are being limited. some shops are being told what they have is it.. can be a supply hold up to 6 months or longer..supply and demand==the demand is much higher then the supply right now..
i recently was in several smaller gun shops that literally have no ammo in supply,and have no idea when they will be able to get more.. all stores have put a limit on amount to buy...wal mart was recently selling only 2 boxes of ammo per customer

Local shop got ammo and guns (some handguns'and some ar's) this weekend..got some ammo and my roomate picked up a couple handguns..even went out shooting....I also now have some free range passes...