Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

zukimaster said:
I was in your neighborhood earlier this morning
47d8890f93b51683a8bdd89f5c8ad019.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That's always my second stop on the way to AOP, right after Hardees :****:

Rjhoward32006 said:
Anyone know the weight on the krt stickies? 37 or 39.
I love my red labels but they are heavy. Thinking about selling my new set (about 4 rides on them) for a smaller lighter tire
132.8 .
39 krt-b, pro comp beadlock

ab095d91d298a416ea3fb47fa40e795a.jpg

Almost 50 less than my sticky 43's on raceline

Matt

Seems to be on the heavy side also. Red label weighs 89
If your wheel is 40lbs (guessing-mine are 45 and seem to be a bit on the havy side)
That makes this tire 92. Lighter than a 43, but still more than my little yota axles want

Rjhoward32006 said:
Seems to be on the heavy side also. Red label weighs 89
If your wheel is 40lbs (guessing-mine are 45 and seem to be a bit on the havy side)
That makes this tire 92. Lighter than a 43, but still more than my little yota axles want

The only light big tire is an Irok... and it's an irok :****:

They do make a sticky 37" irok!!!! I heard it sucked tho or i would be all over it.
I would probably trade someone for 37's if they were as new and in good shape? Any takers???

Rjhoward32006 said:
They do make a sticky 37" irok!!!! I heard it sucked tho or i would be all over it.
I would probably trade someone for 37's if they were as new and in good shape? Any takers???

Grant something or nother on here said he liked his as much as his reds iirc

muddinmetal said:
Grant something or nother on here said he liked his as much as his reds iirc
And he sold his cheap when he got some falkens. ... I should have bought them

The 37 iroks were a good sticky tire. Toyota axles handled them no problem. But for me just too short.

Rjhoward32006 said:

I'll trade you. My 39s have a few more rides on them so probably lighter and shorter. Win win

redneckengineered said:
I can hook someone up with a set, $2000 and can be delivered to AOP this weekend. They are the sticky compound with desert sidewalls whatever the hell KRTredlabelblatsgkjgfdfwtfAF it is.
These are what I bought. Kr2s. Suppose the be the same compound as a red but the sidewall is much stronger than a normal sidewall red.

Re:

zukimaster said:
I would be interested in the 39 if they're not too old and the price is right

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
they measure from 18/32-20/32 with some sidewall cracking. not sure on the age or the price. just know he is wanting to buy a set of 43 sx stickies

mcutler said:
132.8 .
39 krt-b, pro comp beadlock

ab095d91d298a416ea3fb47fa40e795a.jpg

Almost 50 less than my sticky 43's on raceline

Matt

Hmmm. Maybe they have 50 lbs of air in them? ???

Re:

zayne2427 said:
they measure from 18/32-20/32 with some sidewall cracking. not sure on the age or the price. just know he is wanting to buy a set of 43 sx stickies

They are 5 years old. Have 1 week at KOH trail riding, about 25 trail rides, and I comp at gray rock from the guy I got them from. They are easily 85-90%.

I'm interested in them too. I HATE these treps. I miss those things.

nhl_bullitt said:
Um...any chance someone else ordered 39 red labels around early July? I did, and I'm getting dangerously close to 4 months of waiting... :dunno:
Cancel your order and get a set from zebrajeep

FWIW, a 37" red is 65 pounds, according to my bathroom scale. That was a brand new tire.