• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you get you news from?

Eddyj

iPhone has a news app built in when you buy a phone I've been clicking on it more and more. Just wondering how everyone else is staying in touch with the world and all of its problems.

Re:

I have been listening to a NPR station on the way home from work lately, and the couple of forums that I frequent.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I listen to 99.7 talk radio out of Nashville, TN. And Fox News at home, cant stand to watch all the leftist local news channels on TV.

I used to have a drudge report app on my phone. I found myself checking it too much, resulting in making me pissed off. I deleted it, and quit watching the local news also. A lot better now.
Most of the news outlets are regurgitating the same negative bullshit all day. Our local news is now running more stories about international crap like mudslides in India. Yea, that's really important to me.

Re:

I jus listen to random people at work or where ever I travel....if I hear something that sparks further interest I ask them and/or hit up ol Google.

For the most part I just worry about myself and if its important enough....someone will be talking about it and then I can research to form my own opinion.

A lot from talk radio like 99.7 in Nashville and am770 when I can get to come in. And a little from the Internet and ever now and then I get a little from tv but that's usually after I here something on the radio.

RebelRider said:
I used to have a drudge report app on my phone. I found myself checking it too much, resulting in making me pissed off. I deleted it, and quit watching the local news also. A lot better now....

This described me 2 years ago perfectly.

I like to get my news from Menes nowadays. Makes it easier to swallow. :****:

My wife watches Fox News 24/7, so I hear a lot at night when I go to bed. I purposely don't watch anything anymore bc I get too pissed.