• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where else to wheel?

Walker valley. I hear it's the new "pit".

I anticipate new wheeling opportunities opening up.......just gotta watch for 'em

You heard wrong, Walker is NOT closed.

Me too!:cheer:

I'll be spending most of my time there.:awesomework:

Walker is open theAuthority...and btw Walker has some killer quad/singletrack trails!!!:awesomework::awesomework:
It'll be cool to see you guys up here our way ($$,mauler,binder); but I'd like to stress the importance of staying on the existing trails....This goes for anyone coming up to play at Walker!!! If rogue **** happens, it'll only make it worse for everyone in the long run!!!:awesomework:

Uh, stupid Q, but what kinda trails does walker have? Are there trails semi stock jeeps (small lift 32's armor and good drivers) can do?

yea, there are quite a few pretty easy trails for those "xterra" guys:;, maybe a mid-late december run?:awesomework: my rig should be ready by then an i will be in the area. i know my way around up there. I have a buddy that does most of it in a cherokee on 32's with a welded front

ok, so since reiter is closing on the 2nd for the winter, where else can i go wheeling? just recently moved up here from cali and dont know many places to go. so i need to find a place to take my rig and a friends quad. any tips or directions would be awesome guys thanks

If you dont mind a bit of a drive it would be worth it to make the trip to Elbe Hills just out of Elbe. Theres some kick ass wheelin down there.

Just beware of the Busywild trail and if you run the Swamp Trail watch out for the long hole with no bottom

Theres also Evans Creek

I'll be at Walker as soon as the Pacifer gets a new squirl cage,,,,,hopefully next weekend..AA Hill killed it!,,,,again....lol:beer:

Elbe Hills!

The busywild Trail is Bad ass!!!!:awesomework:

Dude the busy is a freeway rite now, guys with 33" AT's can run it. Plus DNR wants us to run it "backwards" meaning from the road down the hill. I was at evans 2 weeks ago and they ruined the 198 and parts of the 520. So weak I might as well sell the rig and buy a sammy on 31" AT's.

Stu

The dirty 30's was from Brian @ WabFab.

The walker info was from a guy on yotatech who went there and ran into a locked gate on Sunday. Put pics up of it.

Some people have told me they tested teh same and some say longs are stronger

You live close to Bobby Long. Go buy some birfs and hub gears for $600 and if you manage to break them, go swap em out

The busy is oneway now they want you to run it downhill. No more coming off ..what is it gotcha? mainline? and running into the busy(this being the RITE way to run)

Stu

The Busy has been one way for a while now...:eeek:

Have you ever ran it when it's been wet for a few weeks???

The busy is oneway now they want you to run it downhill. No more coming off ..what is it gotcha? mainline? and running into the busy(this being the RITE way to run)

Stu

Got ya. Even running it this way it gets pretty nasty this time of year. With everybody running it the same way stuff gets pretty undercut and technical.

Last edited:
The Busy has been one way for a while now...:eeek:

Have you ever ran it when it's been wet for a few weeks???

The busy hasnt been oneway for very long something like a year or so and geee no I've never run it when wet LOL.

Stu

Latest posts