• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where is this rig now?

Steve and the crew are still around, in Bayfield, Co. Steve is big into building equipment for the mining compines and some Gov. testing rigs also. I know he has knocked out a few chassis this year also. Try to give them a call, hope this helped some.

I cant remember the doods name the original was built for, Oh wait... John Gilliand there was also the second one built and given away by BFG the dood that won it sold it and last time I heard about it years ago it was some dood that had gotten on PBB that was wheeling it that lived in Cali. IIRC.

Here's some of when Peterson's was building the duplicate that i think was the one that was given away.

I really wanted to win that ! laughing1

http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/projectbuild/131_0306_karnivore_rockcrawler_project_build_we_build_your_krawler_part_3/index.html

I have that poster above my sons bed. Iook at it every night when I put him in bed and still think it is one of the coolest rigs. So much had gone into the build and how many years ago was that? Great ride. I'd buy it tommorrow with MattO's $ molaugh

Larry McRae owns is now. Aka Big Pull, Big Lar on the PBB. He was John Bunderants spotter when he had Tiny and wheeled the first version of Scrapper after John got out of it. Larry lives in SoCo and will be out at the KOH. If you guys are out there and wanna wheel afterwards a bunch of us including Larry are hitting some of the nastier trails after the comp.

So they built two exactly the same? I saw some picsa with two of them in it and was wondering what was up. I was not into wheeling at that time so I don't know the story. I want a poster really bad, that is one of my favorite rigs. I can stare at it for hours. Very good exection, glad they are still in business. My Dynatrac's were bought from them when mine was built.

I want a poster really bad, that is one of my favorite rigs. I can stare at it for hours. Very good exection, glad they are still in business. My Dynatrac's were bought from them when mine was built.
[/quote]

Just steal the one out of Joe's shop the next time your there. Just say" hey look, it's Elvis" and bolt. booyang booyang booyang

P said:
Here's some of when Peterson's was building the duplicate that i think was the one that was given away.

I really wanted to win that ! laughing1

So u just threw ur angle finder and a tape to the poster instead.... :flipoff1: