• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where would you go beside the USA

Re:

infamous1 said:
Brazil, me likes them big asses!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

X2. To hell with the place. Love them asses. But really, take it back and move the hot Brazilian chicks here.

My family has been here since before the Revolution. I aint going nowhere. Would much rather just see it returned to the way the Founders intended it to be.

The wife and I have been looking into this for a while now. Rio and Belize are at the top of our list, probably headed out in about 7 years. :****:

Wales for sure...vacationed there in 1999 and was impressed with the people and cleanliness.

I changed my mind. Im not going anywhere. I refuse to let them win. If the **** hits the fan the farthest I am going is to a Ranch in Texas.
I have been leaning towards some sustainable solar power for the home place just in case. Electricity will be the biggest loss to deal with initially.
Let them come try to take over the free state of winston county. They don't know what they are messing with :****:

braveheart-freedom.jpg

58211574.jpg

I've been to Europe, South America and Asia for work. All have good and bad...but IMO the bad outweighs the good in every place I have been compared to the U.S.

A lot of the places that are being quoted above have EXTREMELY high tax rates and/or are close to the same position we are with all the crap, or, so crowded/expensive it would be a nightmare to live there. (Not to mention no gun rights and super tight/expensive vehicle registration laws). Those that don't have those problems have fairly unstable Governments where you might be local cool-ass gringo one day, lying dead in a puddle of your own blood the next day because the local government changed hands and the new guy wants the banana tree in your front yard.

We need to take the USA back...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/18/united-states-drops-in-overall-freedom-ranking/

United States Drops In Overall Freedom Ranking
CASEY HARPER
5:06 PM 08/18/2015

here are the top 25 countries.

1. Hong Kong

2. Switzerland

3. Finland

4. Denmark

5. New Zealand

6. Canada

7. Australia

8. Ireland

9. United Kingdom

10. Sweden

11. Norway

12. Austria

12. Germany

14. Iceland

14. Netherlands

16. Malta

17. Luxembourg

18. Chile

19. Mauritius

And then finally..

20. United States

Just after the U.S.,

21. Czech Republic

22. Estonia

22. Belgium

24. Taiwan

25. Portugal

"The U.S. performance is worrisome and shows that the United States can no longer claim to be the leading bastion of liberty in the world," Vasquez wrote."In addition to the expansion of the regulatory state and drop in economic freedom, the war on terror, the war on drugs, and the erosion of property rights due to greater use of eminent domain all likely have contributed to the U.S. decline."

InDaShop said:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/18/united-states-drops-in-overall-freedom-ranking/

United States Drops In Overall Freedom Ranking
CASEY HARPER
5:06 PM 08/18/2015

here are the top 25 countries.

1. Hong Kong

2. Switzerland

3. Finland

4. Denmark

5. New Zealand

6. Canada

7. Australia

8. Ireland

9. United Kingdom

10. Sweden

11. Norway

12. Austria

12. Germany

14. Iceland

14. Netherlands

16. Malta

17. Luxembourg

18. Chile

19. Mauritius

And then finally..

20. United States

Just after the U.S.,

21. Czech Republic

22. Estonia

22. Belgium

24. Taiwan

25. Portugal

"The U.S. performance is worrisome and shows that the United States can no longer claim to be the leading bastion of liberty in the world," Vasquez wrote."In addition to the expansion of the regulatory state and drop in economic freedom, the war on terror, the war on drugs, and the erosion of property rights due to greater use of eminent domain all likely have contributed to the U.S. decline."

A lot of those places are a hell of a lot whiter than us too :****:

muddinmetal said:
A lot of those places are a hell of a lot whiter than us too :****:

I ain't taking the time to look it up but I'd say all of them are

Australia. I went there right after high school to play football. it's such a nice place, the people are really friendly, and the women are very beautiful.