• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where's Obamas speech on this?

Won't be one. But turn the tables... :dunno:
This is less than two hours from me. Damn shame!!
Cannot imagine the parents pain.

I agree it's an hour from me, terrible. Thoughts and prayers for the family. If it was the other way around. ...... well we'd see.

i can't believe the father didn't kill the black bastard before the cops got there. I hope this is one that the trial goes fast and he gets bagged and tagged.

pholmann said:
If it were the other way around there would be black masses raising hell.

Your exactly right. But we have to work everyday so there's no time to get a mob together to raise hell.

How could you not make sure he was carried out in a bag, That poor kiddo, I just don't understand how you could do that to a kid.

I would have most certainly ended his life before the po-po got there. 100% no questions asked. Killed his fawking ass on the spot. That's terrible.

TacomaJD said:
I would have most certainly ended his life before the po-po got there. 100% no questions asked. Killed his fawking ass on the spot. That's terrible.
Dam right to do that to a kid fu** putting him in the justice system kill him on the spot saves money that way.

I'll never understand these kind of things! If the father was able to detain him how in the world would be not be able to kill him? Send the little girl down stairs or atleast out of the room and end the waste of life right there! 0% chance of getting in trouble and would be for the greater good. :'( :mad:

That's terrible to see no doubt. With ky laws being so open to defending yourself it wouldn't have made me think twice to end the guys life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al1tonyota said:
I'll never understand these kind of things! If the father was able to detain him how in the world would be not be able to kill him? Send the little girl down stairs or atleast out of the room and end the waste of life right there! 0% chance of getting in trouble and would be for the greater good. :'( :mad:

Unless he got him down, it was all he could do to detain him, didn't have a weapon on him, and couldn't go get one due to potentially letting the bad guy run away. That's about the only justified situation to not killing his ass. Or maybe he's just one of those unlike you and I. I know I could 100% take a man's life after something like that and sleep like a baby at night with absolutely 0 regret.

I'd gladly spend the rest of my life in prison for my daughter....so even if I couldn't take his life then, I'd get it at some point.