• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where's the Beef?

BamaTJ said:
Dude I have done cable hill several times in my jeep and it did nothing near the damage that those steep ass gravel climbs did to my Maxxis out there. Of course a 4500lb jeep on those trails is different than a 3200lb buggy. I love all those technical rock garden type trails in Hot Springs. Fun place to wheel.

Yeah it is like pullin teeth to get anybody to travel to somewhere other than MMORV and Gray ROck to wheel. We have a ton of stuff in TN that is all less than 4 hours away, then there is the Florette land and Mountanside in Gadsden looks technical. I really enjoy wheeling new places, and would choose a couple hour drive over the same ole, same ole any day of the week. **** there are a lot of trails less than 2-3 hours from us that I still haven't been to.

$$$$ I love going else were as well. Just has to be financially planned for for me is all...

I want Harlan and Windrock bad.. hopefully later this summer that will happen ( in the next few months even....... thumb.gif )

wngrog said:
As for GONOVIT, I invite you to experience "my kind of wheeling" anytime you have the desire to do so.

BTW, what was the situation with your bad experience with Moser?

Don't get your panties in a wad man, I enjoy wheeling anything but mud. Have you looked at my Avatar? I'm sure you would like that spot and I'm still planning on coming down to Clayton this fall. I'll be sure to let you know when.

(in my best Ron White voice) I broke an alloy D44 inner on flatground in a parking lot, after I drove 5hrs to get to Harlan. To make a long story short, it ruined my wknd.
For your sake, I hope they work out for you. I was just "Joshing" you and trying to get an answer to my question.

P said:
I want Harlan and Windrock bad.. hopefully later this summer that will happen ( in the next few months even....... thumb.gif )
I have three Harlan trips scheduled for this Summer/Fall and it's 6-7 hours away for me. Let me know when you go to windrock, I'm in.

These are pics from my windrock trip last year. None of these are me, it's hard to get pictures of yourself. :)
img_1084.jpg

img_1086.jpg

img_1082.jpg

img_1091.jpg

wngrog said:
phoenix is the best place....

that r sweet

i have been thinkin about road trippin for some muddin, what da yyew think? I don't have gun drilled axles but maybe someday I can be an interweb famous tree farmer

:flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
that r sweet

i have been thinkin about road trippin for some muddin, what da yyew think? I don't have gun drilled axles but maybe someday I can be an interweb famous tree farmer

Maybe....doubtful, see, you still live with your mommie.

Didn't they make a movie about guys like you?

Mathew M and Kate Husdon.

:flipoff1:
[/quote]

GONOVRIT said:
Seriously, what difference does it make? I didn't mention the 31spl 9" shaft I exploded in the rear, It was my fault.

WOW! Really? Damn, that must have been a rough ass parking lot. :popcorn: