• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can cut me some brake rotors?

I like that saw blade rotor:011:

I also like the word "RotoR" it works forwards OR backwards:redneck:

Off Belred?

Downtown Bellevue - adult toys, magazines, videos,etc

But R'n'R AutoBody does REALLY good work. After doing $12,000 in body damage to my nearly new TRD Tacoma in 2000 on the Busy Wild, I brought it to them and they did such a good job I swear it looked better than the day I bought the truck new

You know you could of went down to Lowes or Sears and just got some new table saw blades??? :redneck:

I have had no problems in the 3 years I have ran the spidertrax brakes in the northwest. Terry I think what you might want to check into is a different compound for the pads, but my brakes don't squeal like Waynes and it also could be that Waynes pads are glossed over and need to be changed. Spidertrax knows what they are doing everything they make is top notch if you have any questions call them and ask for Tom.:;

I have had no problems in the 3 years I have ran the spidertrax brakes in the northwest. Terry I think what you might want to check into is a different compound for the pads, but my brakes don't squeal like Waynes and it also could be that Waynes pads are glossed over and need to be changed. Spidertrax knows what they are doing everything they make is top notch if you have any questions call them and ask for Tom.:;

Tom is the Mad scientist of off-road I have been buying stuff from him since 98 and I got a tour of his headquarters this past summer, not just smart as all hell but a nice guy too boot