• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can fab this

BigPaul

I saw this bumper I like but with a few differences like no bar back into the tub. Its apparently a custom one off not a production bumper. who can fab something like this up?

DSC_0167.jpg

Have Kash fab that up, easy deal. If I had a bender again I could do it.

BigPaul said:
I saw this bumper I like but with a few differences like no bar back into the tub. Its apparently a custom one off not a production bumper. who can fab something like this up?

DSC_0167.jpg

Unless you have coilovers you won't be able to do an easy back support like the one in the pic....

if he goes tube fenders Mike you can tie into them easy, or you could do a real tight bend of some .25 wall on the back braces to the frame. The rest can be .120.

I think the tube going back in the pic is the guys coil over support tube anyways. You could just gusset the stinger tube and the radiator hoop to the frame and it would be plenty burl.

Dude said:
if he goes tube fenders Mike you can tie into them easy, or you could do a real tight bend of some .25 wall on the back braces to the frame. The rest can be .120.

I think the tube going back in the pic is the guys coil over support tube anyways. You could just gusset the stinger tube and the radiator hoop to the frame and it would be plenty burl.

kinda whatI was getting at too doug--instead of the support going straight back it would dive down to the top of the frame....:;

crash said:
kinda whatI was getting at too doug--instead of the support going straight back it would dive down to the top of the frame....:;
gotcha big guy, I knew you know what to do, just suggesting. :;

Paul call the only fabricator that can do as nice as work as I do. :;

your **** is nice Mike. :cool:

crash said:

the only reason I can see that the tube run's straight back to the shock mount is that it is a straight energy transfer, rather than diving down. the shock mount doesn't need anymore front to back support, though it doesn't hurt to have it.

darius said:
the only reason I can see that the tube run's straight back to the shock mount is that it is a straight energy transfer, rather than diving down. the shock mount doesn't need anymore front to back support, though it doesn't hurt to have it.

we have never done this before, thanks. :flipoff: :haha:

hey Paul, BTF (i think its BTF) sells the kit. for like $139. all you have to do is weld it together. All the tubing is pre-bent.