• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can teach me....

By the way... Need to start mid to end of August with lessons.

Thank you.

P.s. Also need to "borrow" a set of clubs. 8)

No help, sorry.

396907642_ae56992f2e.jpg

First off, you need the ugliest clothes you can get form the Goodwill store and then you need a pre paid spot at the Bradford Clinic. After that then I can give you a deal on some very slightly used set of clubs since my wife is still in rehab. I am still learning. No help here.

CHASMAN9 said:
First off, you need the ugliest clothes you can get form the Goodwill store and then you need a pre paid spot at the Bradford Clinic. After that then I can give you a deal on some very slightly used set of clubs since my wife is still in rehab. I am still learning. No help here.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !! laughing1

Just go to the range and hit a bucket o balls. After that you will either like it or hate it.
Rules at the driving range are as follow.
1.must wear callored shirt. (golf shirt preferred)
2. If you have blond hair you can pop the callor.
3. slice a ball left or right real bad 3 points
4. Slice it enough to go acroos the guys tee box next to you 5 points.
5. hit the ball pickerupper.8 points
6. yell real loud everytime you hit a good ball 2 points.
7. Talk to the guy next to you in the middle of his swing, not once not twice but three times in a row 10 points.

Before you leave a driving range you have to hit one Happy Gilmer. Then quote at least one line from Tin Cup.
Never ever make fun of Tiger.
One more great quote " Hit it Mr. durousher"

I'm certain you must grip the shaft firmly and be gentle with the balls laughing1

I played enough to realize I'm not a golfer but have the drinking part mastered.

"All you need to play golf is goofy pants and a fat ass. You should ask my neighbor-HUGE ASS. If I caught myself wearing those clothes I would kick my own ass."
:flipoff1:

Bunch of Haters in here. Golf is fun, I used to play a good bit, but I was never any good. I just liked to drink beer and hit the ball.

Cole said:
Bunch of Haters in here. Golf is fun, I used to play a good bit, but I was never any good. I just liked to drink beer and hit the ball.

No hater here. i love the game. not the greatest, but what other sport do they chase you down with a beer cart just so you can drink

I like beer...

I like golf carts

I like drinking beer driving golf carts...

I like driving ranges , and tryin to wack the **** outta that little ball...

I like tryin to wake the **** outta the tiny ball from on top of the camera stands while drinking beer after getting outta the golf cart....

I like golf. I've only experienced it one time on an actual golf course though... laughing1