• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who can teach me....

Bones said:
Just go to the range and hit a bucket o balls. After that you will either like it or hate it.

Pretty sure I won't really like it at all....

When I was a teeny bopper I drove the cart around for my Dad and hated it then, what makes me think I will like it now? :dunno:

Just need to learn for the job...

Matt O. said:
I can teach you some things, just not golf. I have a set of clubs if you would like to use them...

Yes, would love to borrow them.

I should have a set coming to me late September from mother-in-law.

Ambo said:

When I was a teeny bopper I drove the cart around for my Dad and hated it then, what makes me think I will like it now? :dunno:

bullshit. going to the range and hitting balls is WAY different than going out and golfing with your dad when you didn't want to be. It is seriously relaxing and fun as **** unless you're mister competitive asshole like me. If I'm drunk I stil have a good time though.

blacksheep10 said:
bullshit. going to the range and hitting balls is WAY different than going out and golfing with your dad when you didn't want to be. It is seriously relaxing and fun as **** unless you're mister competitive asshole like me. If I'm drunk I stil have a good time though.

Just remember you said Yes last night about hanging out at the glof course when you get here!

P.s. Beer will be on P. He needs to take responsiblity for my new "hobby". ;D

Ambo said:

What does playing golf have to do with dead people skully :dunno:

All the guys ask if I can play and once I say no they turn and ask my boss to go...

Tired of being left behind, plus I like "perks". Freebies and bonuses, even getting to leave work to go play golf is better than sitting around here on days we aren't doing a thing.

Plus, it helps in getting a rapport with all these clowns in this industry who think I am just a girl!

I want to be noticed and called on. It will definately help with getting promotions.

blacksheep10 said:
many, if not almost all networking contacts and deals are made out of the office. being able to fit into any environment and be comfortable and hold your own makes you dangerous in the business world.

Thank you... Could not have said it better myself.

Just looking to advance in this field in the future and this kind of gets my foot in doors where I currently can't.

Spoke with a few of the other women in this industry who said they would learn and feel it would help get them ahead but just never got out there and tried.
Or said they didn't have the time... Well crap, if you want it you have to work for it.

I want to be good at what I do and like Kelly said... "being able to fit into any environment and be comfortable and hold your own makes you dangerous in the business world"
And that is what I want.