• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who has an iPhone?

bigsilly

I have an app called Words with Friends. It is basically scrabble. I am addicted to this game and have a few friends a I play with but would like to find some more people to play with. There is a free version, which I have. What I like about it is you play it at your own pace. Once you make your move you just wait for the person you are playing to make their next move. If anyone wants to play post up your user id here. MIne is race007. :dblthumb:

CheapJ7 said:
I Kno, I'm just jelous...
U kno if its an iphone only app or is it offered on Blackberry as well...
Just like old times!! :dblthumb:

That is a good question, I do not know the answer to that. It is a good time waster. Where ya at Bones? I was thinking you had an iPhone now.

oh man Joel, I've been playing for a couple months. Kinda nice to play when you have a chance and the game stays put. I have too many others going on so I'll add ya to the "Wait List" but it I get an opening you'll get the look. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
oh man Joel, I've been playing for a couple months. Kinda nice to play when you have a chance and the game stays put. I have too many others going on so I'll add ya to the "Wait List" but it I get an opening you'll get the look. :flipoff1:

That's exactly what I like about it, you play when you can and the game does not go anywhere if it is a day or so before you come back to it. Good stuff. :****:

bigsilly said:
That's exactly what I like about it, you play when you can and the game does not go anywhere if it is a day or so before you come back to it. Good stuff. :****:

I dont have an Iphone but I play all the time on my GF's. Very addicting, even though you know people are googling words molaugh

bigsilly said:
I have an app called Words with Friends. It is basically scrabble. I am addicted to this game and have a few friends a I play with but would like to find some more people to play with. There is a free version, which I have. What I like about it is you play it at your own pace. Once you make your move you just wait for the person you are playing to make their next move. If anyone wants to play post up your user id here. MIne is race007. :dblthumb:
:gay:

My username is Droopy487 thumb.gif

Ok so I just learned the hard way that this game is not about who has the highest score?? :wtflol:

I had 289 and my wife had like 200 but she got ride of all her tiles first and it siad that she won??

What's up with that?

I only had two tiles left so even if you take the points off of my total I had more points than her. :dunno: :mad:

Blase said:
Ok so I just learned the hard way that this game is not about who has the highest score?? :wtflol:

I had 289 and my wife had like 200 but she got ride of all her tiles first and it siad that she won??

What's up with that?

I only had two tiles left so even if you take the points off of my total I had more points than her. :dunno: :mad:
Go back and look at the score. That should not be the case. You can get rid of all of your tiles first and still not win.