• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who knows inner tubes?

Binder

I need to put tubes in 265 70R17 tires and the closest size I can find is this265-65 R17 tube. This tube should only be 1/2" smaller O.D. so I think it should work. Anyone know for sure?:eeek:

yes use it. It will work but watch the stem when filling the tire if your going to have issues it will be with the stem and it getting ripped off the tube.

Here's what I know....
What I know is when you use an innertube for cooler flotation on the river, and they are overinflated from the getgo to hold the cooler tightly, and then exposed to 90+* heat for a short period, THEY POP!!!:booo:
:redneck:

Just to hijack, I have patched alot of tubes in my day. But the other day while putting new rubber on the rear of my tractor it had a big ol hole rusted thru the rim. After pricing new rims I decided it was time to PATCH a RIM!!

Why do you need a tube on a 17? 17s=modern, tubes=not modern? what kinda janky **** you assembling?:corn:

Why do you need a tube on a 17? 17s=modern, tubes=not modern? what kinda janky **** you assembling?:corn:

Hillbilly Jeep racing.:redneck: I'm too cheap to put bead locks on these wheels and tubes seem to do the trick. Saturday I watched a guy plow into a corner and you could clearly see the tire was off the bead and folded underneath in the corner but when he straightened it out the tire went back on the rim.:eeek:
I'm tired of loosing beads.:mad: