• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who makes this bracket

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
I really could use this setup, minus cross member, I was searching the interwebs and seen this pic, does anyone know of a company that makes this? I could do it myself, but rather just pay for it and save alot of time.
06510539b715fa47f2576f5daf11b701.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah I got a plasma cutter, but I already have the engine, trans, and case installed, and don't want to take that heavy sum bitch back out, and there is not enough room to pull off the rear output to make a pattern. It would be a bitch to climb under that thing 23000 times trying to get it cut perfect and all the holes lined up.

zukimaster said:
Yeah I got a plasma cutter, but I already have the engine, trans, and case installed, and don't want to take that heavy sum bitch back out, and there is not enough room to pull off the rear output to make a pattern. It would be a bitch to climb under that thing 23000 times trying to get it cut perfect and all the holes lined up.
**** man just keep wallerin till the bolts fit.

When I built my first buggy none of this kind of thing really existed. Now it is so cool how the market offers all these types of brackets for the do it yourself guy. For $87 you'd have to be nuts not to jump all over that. I bet I would have a minimum of two hours making that with a plasma and welder, it wouldn't be as clean, and you would still have to buy the bushing and hardware. What is your time worth?

redneckengineered said:
When I built my first buggy none of this kind of thing really existed. Now it is so cool how the market offers all these types of brackets for the do it yourself guy. For $87 you'd have to be nuts not to jump all over that. I bet I would have a minimum of two hours making that with a plasma and welder, it wouldn't be as clean, and you would still have to buy the bushing and hardware. What is your time worth?
Yeah my old yota buggy I built brackets and tabs myself to save money. Dumbest thing I think I could have done

I've got over a half sheet of 3/16 and 1/4 plate left over from "back in the day" that I'd plasma brackets out of... probably never use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk