• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wholey SMOKES!!!

just put a bigger tranny cooler in then you don't have to worry about a deeper pan:rolleyes:

Get the pan... It makes changing the fluid much much easier... instead of having to pull the whole pan (stock) the deeper ones come with a bung (Mag-hytec)... Plus it add rigidity to the whole system...

Yea the Mag-hytec guys sure make it easy. My rear diff cover has a drain plug, fill plug, a place to throw a probe in, AND a dipstick. I love that.

I tried to respond to you PM on guages twice, but as usual your box is full.

I'm running autometer boost and temp and their pod. I'm happy with it. I can get you pretty much any guages you want. Just give me a part# or model # and I'll shoot you a price

Ya and I had no net to clean the dumb thing,lol..

What do they have in the way of a 3 guage pillar pod? Will want boost, trans temp and egt's. Also wanting electric guages--can't stand manual types (me and wires reallly get along)

Ya and I had no net to clean the dumb thing,lol..

What do they have in the way of a 3 guage pillar pod? Will want boost, trans temp and egt's. Also wanting electric guages--can't stand manual types (me and wires reallly get along)

You can look at summit to find what you want and I can cross the numbers here to get you a price. http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+4294925228+400442+115+4294925227&NeXID=5

I got the autometer ones at a pretty good deal. conciderbly cheaper than summit. You just tell me the model ## and I can call it in monday morning

sorry for chiming in. but im looking for new gauages. what are the pros and cons of a mechanical to an electric gauage? i know i just want true readings

So here is what I found for guages--the ulta lite series

Boost guage ATM-4305

Trans Temp ATM-4357

Pyro ATM-4344

So here is what I found for guages--the ulta lite series

Boost guage ATM-4305

Trans Temp ATM-4357

Pyro ATM-4344

You also want a POD? If so it comes black and you will have to buy a $9.99 on upolstry paint. I did mine and it match great.

When do you want these? I'll be making a parts run here soon for someone else soon. It would be nice to get them all at the same time

You also want a POD? If so it comes black and you will have to buy a $9.99 on upolstry paint. I did mine and it match great.

When do you want these? I'll be making a parts run here soon for someone else soon. It would be nice to get them all at the same time

Oh ya---I forgot about that part,lol.....

Ya I want a 3 guage pod and I have the speaker in the pillar also if that makes a difference. But ya I am a buyer :;