• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wholey SMOKES!!!

mine don't have any

I think your confused---to the point you had to mount them on the dash :haha:

And what are these "converion" boxes you speak of? I have done ALOT of custom wiring and used alot of electrical guages and never seen this "conversion" box you speak of.

I think your confused---to the point you had to mount them on the dash :haha:

And what are these "converion" boxes you speak of? I have done ALOT of custom wiring and used alot of electrical guages and never seen this "conversion" box you speak of.

The electric Autometers we put in our dodge, all the probs were sent to a signal box or amplier if you will, from the amplifier its sent to the guage... The lame thing is you have one box per guage, and their not small boxes... or easy to hide under the dash, and make the wiring look good... That's why i like mechanical guages...

My EGT gauge just has two wires coming from the probe, straight to the gauge. My Dad's isspro EGT gauge has that stupid little box inline, I just let it dangle.

You also want a POD? If so it comes black and you will have to buy a $9.99 on upolstry paint. I did mine and it match great.

When do you want these? I'll be making a parts run here soon for someone else soon. It would be nice to get them all at the same time

Where are you getting your paint at?