• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WHO'S COMING TO THE MUDBOG? March 22

I think everyone will roll in about noon. A couple of people will be here early 'cause they have to leave early.
I have a bunch to do yet, around here. I'm going to work on the jeep 1st thing in the morning. I can still be tractor-ing when people start showing up.

I'm guessing there will be more than a few people rolling in around that time. That's better for us, I think parking may be an issue.
All 4x's will have to go straight to the mud. There's a high area where we can park out of the gunk.

I saw some of your previous pics and it's been WET the past few days. A TRACTOR is going have a tough time pulling out rigs. Have fun with that. At our last mud bog, the tractors lasted about 2 or 3 pulls and then they just spun tires...

don't forget to add a few bucks to the donation can tomorrow at my truck to help rob in any expenses with this. :)

Trailer parking is no problem. I moved all my trailers to a neighbors and there's plenty room for more.

The tractor works pretty good. As long as I don't have to work from the middle of the bog, I figure I can pull anything 1-ton or smaller in the worst of it. This rig was hi-centered on both axles (it looks buried but you could slip your hand all the way around his tires). I had to plant the bucket and we used the tractor as an anchor to winch off of. Took a little longer but we got'er out.
1216071316.jpg

1216071130.jpg

Iam gunna try n come..

I know that Cavemandogpound is heading that way with a few extra rigs..

Who knows yet man...

just be prepaired for a good turn out mid after noon due to cell service and people giveing others the:awesomework: heads up:corn:...

I've parked the Torklift show truck on my front lawn. 2 reasons; to make us easy to find & to keep everyone else off the lawn:redneck:
We'll hang the Torklift banner on the silo, so those coming from the north, down 400th can see it on their left (it's one of the only silos on the plateau that hasn't had it's top blow off in a storm). If you're coming from the south and you see the banner (on right), you've gone too far. If you're pulling a trailer, keep going to the next big dairy & turn right (to go around the block, which is E-town sized, about a mile). That way, you'll be facing the right direction to trailer parking.

I will be there watching, since my three mud boggn trucks dont run. Some of my friends are coming: Toyota pickup on 39.5" Boggers, Chevy pickup on 38" Swampers, Chevy on 39.5" Swampers, Chevy on 41" tractor tires, and a Chevy on 49" Irocks.

I want to try and make it to the event.

I don't know what the mud is like (basicly stock 4wd Ranger), but I wanted to try it. But my dad said no, haha. He doesn't like mud. So, I think I'll just watch I guess...

Last edited:
would love to come, however everbody I know with a rollback or heavy trailer is working today:booo:

anybody with a trailer that will haul 7000lbs that wants to rip around on 53s let me know!:beer: :beer:

would love to come, however everbody I know with a rollback or heavy trailer is working today:booo:

anybody with a trailer that will haul 7000lbs that wants to rip around on 53s let me know!:beer: :beer:

If you want to carefully unload the car that's on mine, you can use it. But it's up in Bonney Lake and I'm in Portland. It's a 10k trailer.

But if you want to go get it, you can.

I will be there watching, since my three mud boggn trucks dont run. Some of my friends are coming: Toyota pickup on 39.5" Boggers, Chevy pickup on 38" Swampers, Chevy on 39.5" Swampers, Chevy on 41" tractor tires, and a Chevy on 49" Irocks.

I have some extra mud we can dump in the deep bog it it's not nasty enough for them.

If you want to carefully unload the car that's on mine, you can use it. But it's up in Bonney Lake and I'm in Portland. It's a 10k trailer.

But if you want to go get it, you can.

thanks Dale, I kinda need a trailer with a rig to tow it too! my truck and trailer are only set pu to haul my toyota. deisel or big block power would haul that kind of load propperly. I appreciate the offer and if I can round up someone with a larger tow rig than mine Ill pm ya for directions.:awesomework: thanks again:beer:

pic is for reference. it is on fullywrecks rollback here.

if it makes it there I have no problem doing pulling duty:awesomework:

Attachments

• more pics 003.jpg
    more pics 003.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
I want to try and make it to the event.

I don't know what the mud is like (basicly stock 4wd Ranger), but I wanted to try it. But my dad said no, haha. He doesn't like mud. So, I think I'll just watch I guess...

I have a wuss-bog for those on less than 33's.