• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are 8 lug 19.5 wheels higher than

L

lowbudgetjunk

Giraffe *****? I was looking to fill out the wheel wells on my 46 Ford and I was blown away that people are asking 7-800 bucks for rusted out steel wheels of this variety.

you looking for dually wheels?

I've got a set of 8 lug 19.5 Alcoa's with michelin xze's on them, got'em on the tire rack that I havent used since I sold the dually at least 5 years ago.
front have great tread, rears are about half, need a date with some Mothers Mag & Wheel.

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

zukimaster said:
Not running ahead of Kel by any means, but what do you want for those wheels and tires?
I'll message ya if Kel isnt down.

shipping is likely the killer. I can pallet and drop at any terminal. but thats still pallet cost to ship to bama, from Houston.

InDaShop said:
I'll message ya if Kel isnt down.

shipping is likely the killer. I can pallet and drop at any terminal. but thats still pallet cost to ship to bama, from Houston.

Post em up. If Chad beats me to the punch, I can pick them up off of his truck for a $25 jar of shine and some jack stands :drinkers:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Post em up. If Chad beats me to the punch, I can pick them up off of his truck for a $25 jar of shine and some jack stands :drinkers:

$2800 tires/wheels/lugnuts/caps, on a pallet dropped at the terminal of your shipping choice. or picked up in Houston, TX

Those look a little too good for me, but the price is right. It is sad that I have to pass on things because they look too good. The beater shop truck can have good rubber, just needs fugly wheels. :dunno:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Those look a little too good for me, but the price is right. It is sad that I have to pass on things because they look too good. The beater shop truck can have good rubber, just needs fugly wheels. :dunno:

I shopped forever. Found the alums from Alcoa. and found the steelies from china. i never was able to find boxvan or whatever steelie domestic 19.5's that were available for sale.

Those remind me of exactly what I had on my motor home, just in a 19.5 instead of 22.5. It has been a struggle so far, but I really want some ratty looking steelies, maybe even with a little rust on them.

Can't find the other thread. You got any more updates on what you've done to that hauler trailer?

Edit found other thread. Good stuff thumb.gif