• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are 8 lug 19.5 wheels higher than

Re: Re: Why are 8 lug 19.5 wheels higher than

lowbudgetjunk said:
Those remind me of exactly what I had on my motor home, just in a 19.5 instead of 22.5. It has been a struggle so far, but I really want some ratty looking steelies, maybe even with a little rust on them.
Try J & T auto parts in marion, nc. Nice truck, suv, Jeep salvage yard. Ask for Jimmy. Carry excellent super duty and other ton truck inventory.

828-357-6423

Matt

I think I saw a bread truck in the salvage yard by the shop a while back, should be good and rusty. Tucker auto salvage 205-467-6784, ask for Tim.

Then stop by the shop and say hi, it's only a couple miles up the road. Hell I may go with you if nothing is going on.

My local junkyard has a set on a older motor home for $50. I know it's not feasible being they're in Michigan but motor homes might be another place to look

Re:

If anyone was coming to AOP, I'd take em, or if Mt employees make another run up to MI.

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
If anyone was coming to AOP, I'd take em, or if Mt employees make another run up to MI.
If you could get them from Michigan to Ohio I could bring them down to AOP. It's looking pretty good that I'll make it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nothing helpful to add, but man this truck looks good with those wheels.
I always like the little things that make a truck look better.
InDaShop said:
you looking for dually wheels?

I've got a set of 8 lug 19.5 Alcoa's with michelin xze's on them, got'em on the tire rack that I havent used since I sold the dually at least 5 years ago.
front have great tread, rears are about half, need a date with some Mothers Mag & Wheel.

IMG_3520.jpg

felipecj said:
Nothing helpful to add, but man this truck looks good with those wheels.
I always like the little things that make a truck look better.

They made it look like a nice business end work truck, not a baller bro-hauler on 22's or 24's. Sometimes restraint does pay dividends.
The guy that bought the truck wanted the stockers, so thats what it left on.