• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design Job Listing

I tried like hell to talk the wife into moving to the Murf. Told her Nashville probably had a childrens hospital that was better than Knoxville's, reminded her that Opry Mills is right down the road, told her about all the 'wheelin' that goes on in the area... Still got the "fawk no". She's one of them quirky wimmins that think her parents will drop dead any minute now, even though they both are barely in their 50's. My buddy calls her the "fun nazi". :wtflol:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I tried like hell to talk the wife into moving to the Murf. Told her Nashville probably had a childrens hospital that was better than Knoxville's, reminded her that Opry Mills is right down the road, told her about all the 'wheelin' that goes on in the area... Still got the "fawk no". She's one of them quirky wimmins that think her parents will drop dead any minute now, even though they both are barely in their 50's. My buddy calls her the "fun nazi". :wtflol:

You'd be closer to the tide roll home games too...

5BrothersFabrication said:

I tried the same thing with the old lady. She is has been at her job for 8 years and does not want to start over. I can't blame her. I don't mind starting over. I would kill to GTFO of dumb ass Illinois and to work and learn at a shop like WOD.

HEY WOODLEE next time I pass through can I get the nickel tour of the shop? I promise I won't drool on anything. :woot:

Gotfawkindayumit Woodley, when are you going to anouce to the 4x4 world that you have hired John- Jon for the fawking fabrimacation position? And should i be the one to goahead and announce that theys going to be a confabulation effort with Po-Boy Fabwerx and WOD to build the new SRRS rockbouncer for Roger GoatKing? Hellz Yes!

I am really looking forward to seeing how this will work out. Jon Jon guarantees wop pow (I think that is what he meant)

man wish i lived closer, i'd be all over this. Been working in a local chassis shop on the side off and on for last few years. Only thing i cant TIG well is aluminum, haven't had time to sit down to practice up.

Woodlee said:
Position #2 has been filled but there is an open spot for some one that can fill the requirements of the Fabricator position.

I'll be taking care of that Monday. flashemifyougotem