• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide open design

1tonyj

Just wanted to give W.O.D. a shout out and say thxs for the great customer service! I ordered some aluminum links and due to a run on the particular size I wanted they were out of stock. Adam personally called me and offered a couple different options....one of which was larger diameter links for no extra charge. This company IMO has always provided the pinnacle in service to its customers! :dblthumb:

1tonyj said:
Just wanted to give W.O.D. a shout out and say thxs for the great customer service! I ordered some aluminum links and due to a run on the particular size I wanted they were out of stock. Adam personally called me and offered a couple different options....one of which was larger diameter links for no extra charge. This company IMO has always provided the pinnacle in service to its customers! :dblthumb:

Yeah I agree. You get what you pay for.

Now days it is hard to get anyone to talk to you on the phone, let alone provide any kind of help with solid technical information...what if you called a company to ask a few questions that will then lead to a big purchase and they blow you off....well guess what...they just might have lost your business for a lifetime.

From what i have saw WOD does a great job providing ol fashon customer service and is not one of those company's looking to only move parts....they love the sport just like everyone else and it shows in how they treate there customers.

How you are treated will be remembered long after you forget the price.

ftoy516 said:
Now days it is hard to get anyone to talk to you on the phone, let alone provide any kind of help with solid technical information...what if you called a company to ask a few questions that will then lead to a big purchase and they blow you off....well guess what...they just might have lost your business for a lifetime.

From what i have saw WOD does a great job providing ol fashon customer service and is not one of those company's looking to only move parts....they love the sport just like everyone else and it shows in how they treate there customers.

How you are treated will be remembered long after you forget the price.

I was talking to Woodlee about wiring a buggy. I have never wired a complete rig. Im sure he could tell i didn't know what I was talking about. He told me to come spend a day with him and he would show me everything. How cool is that.

Adam is a good somebody! Nobody can compete with the level of work they do or customer service flashemifyougotem

We couldn't agree more with everyone. We just completed a Yj buggy with the WOD YJ tube chassis, have a Tj started, and have 4 more in the works for 2018. Great people to work with.

I'll throw my support and $ their way. Adam, Rocky, Jason... all great people who go the extra mile for customers.

I have nothing but good things to say about WOD service. anytimeI placed an order It was shipped fast and good quality.

I use them for a lot of parts on builds I do, Adam and Rocky always do whatever they can to solve a problem or get me what I need even if it's ot from them, they tell me it won't work or they don't have it and have even referred me to someone else . Anytime I'm in town they give me the full access to the back and the projects their working on, good people and have my business !

I ordered some stuff yesterday morning around 10, figured it would be 2-3 days before I got it, it was sitting on my steps the morning around 10! That's awesome
8010e211955990de4519b679e7316829.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Anytime I've ordered from WOD the parts get to me quickly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts