monstaru

Like ever?
I want that kind of trail.
I have ony seen video.
I want to do a trail like that.
Damn.
cheers

at least.. not in this state. or country :D

There won't likely be another trail on par with the OM anywhere. It's not just any old bootleg trail, it was world class. If it were just as easy as finding another then the original wouldn't have been a big deal.

There won't likely be another trail on par with the OM anywhere. It's not just any old bootleg trail, it was world class. If it were just as easy as finding another then the original wouldn't have been a big deal.

How much do you think it would cost to build a trail like that?
Just out of curiosity...

The outlet mall was a one of a kind. Its hard to find an area with the layout such as that and it would be very hard to reproduce it in a man made form.

You would need some pretty big equipment to arrange that size of rock on a hill side like that. I'm sure the L&I for the workers would be really high but the hazard pay would be good.

:fawkdancesmiley:I wanna build it.......
I think we can turn there words and wants/needs against them.
Convince them that if they build us a plce to go, then they are in control.All the while they are consulting "US".....
PLease delete this as soon as it becomes to big :)
LOL
Just sayin.If we play "their" game against them...........
cheers

It would be cheaper for them to just purchase the O.M. and let it be part of our area than it would for them to build a replica.

I ain't worried about them being nothing.:redneck:
I am talking about turning their own mental incapacity against them.Make their purpose our major funding agent.

What if they think that it is cheaper for them to fund us than it is for them to fight our outdoor areas ..... :)
Just build them a trail. Go ahead , . I bet you vcan't build something They can drive over anyway ...:)

cheers

Well said

move out to the North East. I drive by all these little hills full of OM style rock. Sorta sad its not better utilized

There will never be another trail like the OM, never. I was fortunate to be on the OG crew to run it completely thru while it was still virgin material. It changed alot after that once it dried out. RIP you will be missed.:booo:

The person:cool:that had the vision, put in the efforts and made the trail deserves more credit than the trail itself, by itself. There could be an OM at any reasonably appropriate and usable and accessible spot (in theory). But the there doesn't seem to be many (any other) folks willing to......have the vision, put in the efforts and make the trail.

Meh, it really doesn't matter how you say it......it's gone. And for more than one reason.

The person:cool:that had the vision, put in the efforts and made the trail deserves more credit than the trail itself, by itself. There could be an OM at any reasonably appropriate and usable and accessible spot (in theory). But the there doesn't seem to be many (any other) folks willing to......have the vision, put in the efforts and make the trail.

winner winner chicken dinner :cheer:

Unfortunately in todays environment it pretty much takes a minimum of 5 years to even get such a project to see the ground(legally) and most people just don't have the fortitude to see it through. Its hard enough to just keep what we have anymore.

Anybody ever drive some of the back roads up in the Okanogan?:eeek:... Riverside, Wauconda? Grand Coulee?... I've spent alot of time on the road out in North Central Wa the past few months working.. All I see is gold mines... well actual gold mines to and lots of other fun places to... But what do I know, i just wheeled a che-ro-car...:haha:

Rocks!!! LOTS n LOTS n LOTS of rocks! alot of private land out there thats un-touched and probably easy to buy to...:awesomework: