• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Will there be another "OUTLET MALL?"

wow thats deep there would need to be alot of pics with some serious potential
for me to make that trip

I think maybe a drive up in the DD to scope it and walk it first might be wise before spending the cash to haul out there, take a bunch of prospecting pictures :awesomework::cool:

Let me talk to a few customers of mine up in the Okanogan and Ferry county areas.. I will get pics to... I know where 40 acres is forsale for 10grand.. down fall is, its so high in elevation and has no tree growth that lightning strikes spark fires yearly... BUT there's alot of rock area to play.. :awesomework: .. Thats the Riverside area between Omak and Tonasket... So much open land up there that could be bought and used to play on...:redneck:

All you "thinkers" are stuck wanting to have short drives from home where there's no "rocks and more vegetation.. Go where there's less vegetation and less eco-fags to bug ya... Even the locals up there dislike the hippies...:swing:

I am going up to curlew around June 8 (graduation) I could go any time but plan a long weekend the snow really isn't gone until around the end of March to April some times sooner.

this is like me brothers back yard

Picture_2006061_zps78478d60.jpg

Picture_2006060_zpsc733b84b.jpg

Picture_2006063_zps1fb8f3e8.jpg

Picture_2006062_zps8471bc24.jpg

but it's still no OM. takes to long to get there...

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.

It's sad really. You know when something has passed it's prime opportunity when everyone starts talking about replacing it with unrealistic expectations.

No one will go out there (to crawl). No one will contemplate buying a piece of land (for more than 1 beer intake). This will fade away like every other thread since November 2009. It's sad to watch......for so long.

When does "never give up" turn into lack of recognition of the facts?

Last edited:
Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.

It's sad really. You know when something has passed it's prime opportunity when everyone starts talking about replacing it with unrealistic expectations.

No one will go out there (to crawl). No one will contemplate buying a piece of land (for more than 1 beer intake). This will fade away like every other thread since November 2009. It's sad to watch......for so long.

When does "never give up" turn into lack of recognition of the facts?

coming from the guy who joined in aug '11....:eeek:

And if you have land to go wheel across the mnts that is ALL YOURS, why not go? buy a chunk, take your friends... let the flocks of walmart rednex go play at the local orv parks or user built trails. (Pokeys fav places:fawkdancesmiley:). Have your own slice of pie for you and your select friends...

btw, the Hammers.. Thats a prime example of trails worth going to.. if you have only spent time on the west side of the mnts wheeling, your missing out..:rolleyes:

Get out and get some once you find some..:awesomework:

Nice pics boxboy..:beer:

Insults are defense mechanisms. So I take no offense. Again.....I have nothing but sympathy (and pity) for what was lost; by whom it was lost.

But yes. Looking on a brighter side is healthy. Just lower your expectations to something reasonable.

:beer:

Scott, let me know when you are going out & I will plan a trip at the same time. Maybe get a day to go tour around for a bit, show you my place, see what you think.