• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Winch Plate

mark

Anyone know anyone that offers, or want to make something like this:

winchplate.jpg

Just a simple winch plate, not too big, not too small. Maybe even one for the "comp" sized, narrow winches. I have a specific project in mind that I wouldn't mind one right now, or even on with just tabs bent up in the front for the fairlead. Round $30 or even cheap would be a nice price.

Any of you with a NC plasma have access to a press as well? I'm really surprised come of the bigger fab outfits like Ruff-Stuff ect don't offer anything (that and chevy motor mount brackets), seems like a simple no brainer.

The picture is from an outfit called Datin Fab., never heard of them till a guy on CL pointed me to them after he had one up for sale. But they are "out of stock" (and on sale :rolleyes:) with no price listed.

Anyone got any other ideas?

i have a small plate that looks similar to that...what dimensions are you looking for?
The one pictures is like 12" long and they say 7-1/2" front to back. For what I'm doing that would be a great size.

SOMEONE's got have a standard part like this. If I had access to a big break like I used to, I'd be all over it. Sure I could fab something up with a flat plate and some tabs, but something with bent edges like that would be so much cleaner.

Actaully I could have used something like that when I rebuilt/cut down my old WARN winch bumper a month or so ago. Would have been a great starting point. Would have saved me some work and head scratching.

I have a CNC plasma and a press brake. Shoot me some dimensions via PM and I'll get you a price. Should be less than $30. 3/16" material okay?