• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Smittybilt winch

They are all made in China now, even Warn. Smittybuilt or RoughCountry winches are the best for the money.

I think a man could make a lil money going into the business of "beauty covers" for winches. Kinda like how car companies put plastic covers on all the engines now. I mean, if there are people that are spending 100+$ on winch hooks, what's saaaayy....50 bucks for a cool dress up cover to go over your winch?

DallasBlade said:
I have a smittybilt 17.5k and love it. Every warn winch that I have owned, has been a piece of ****.
X2 I have never ever ever had good luck with Warn. Had 2 different smittybilt winches and have nothing but good to stuff to stay. We made some ridiculous pulls in the snow and it never missed a beat.

smittybuilt winch's designs are the last Warn Patient that runs out. Patients last ten years I think. It's a great winch for the $. Do it.

Dwalk said:
They are all made in China now, even Warn. Smittybuilt or RoughCountry winches are the best for the money.

Warn full size Offroad winches are still made here in the USA, in Oregon I believe.