• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock April 22-24

Re: Re: Windrock April 22-24

5BrothersFabrication said:
How much riding are y'all gonna do Sunday? I'm working Saturday til noon, kinda pointless to come up after that.
We'll see how broke we are Sunday morning! We usually ride all day Sunday when we do a trip like this and that's why we don't leave till Monday morning.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

4abbc1fc0a0caa21c79640c8c1f72479.jpg
buddy bought a trailer to haul both rigs so I can haul the camper down. Wave us down if ya see our rigs.

Re:

There's gonna be a quad on there too I think. Gonna see what that 7.3 is made of when we hit Jellico. He claims he's got its tail twisted pretty good but pulling a single rig it's never really been worked too hard so well find out.

Re:

My 1500 gasser haaaaaaaaaates Jellico mtn!!!! Poor trans gets up in the 230s I believe.

Does great every where else though. Single rig trailer obviously.

Dont worry about the mule just load the wagon, that 7.3 will be fine, i think its a 5 speed too so hes good, i blew a turbo tube once on jellico, not a fun time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Windrock April 22-24

Zjman said:
Dont worry about the mule just load the wagon, that 7.3 will be fine, i think its a 5 speed too so hes good, i blew a turbo tube once on jellico, not a fun time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's an automatic. He was real close to putting a 5spd in it when he had to pull the auto 4 times in a summer till the shop got it right.

Tony is a fun guy to ride with. He showed us around last fall. I'm off this weekend and plan to ride somewhere.

Thanks guys, just glad to be able to meet logical folks with nice reliable rigs and enjoy the trials....now if we can just sweet talk the weather into cooperating! Friday lookin' wet.....Saturday lookin' less wet.

Re:

What are the chances Windrock has a propane filling station like they do at Harlan? Trying to decide how many tanks to bring with me, I can get them filled here but I usually try and get them filled at the park if they're set up for it. Try and support through local wheeling economies instead of the bigger companies up here.

Tony is a great guide , only rode with him once but he showed us a bunch of good trails & kept the group moving

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
What are the chances Windrock has a propane filling station like they do at Harlan? Trying to decide how many tanks to bring with me, I can get them filled here but I usually try and get them filled at the park if they're set up for it. Try and support through local wheeling economies instead of the bigger companies up here.

They don't have propane Ace hardware in town has it.

Re:

Just took the jeep for a test drive and everything went good. Buddy will be here to load it in the morning and we'll be there late afternoon or so

About to go pick up the trailer IN THE POURING RAIN. Then going to take it to get a new tire IN THE POURING RAIN. Then load the Explorer IN THE POURING RAIN. If you haven't got where I'm going with this, it's gonna be nasty when you get here.