• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock April 22-24

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with the little engine. I also forget sometime on the center diff and wonder what I'm hitting. Lol

Re:

tonybolton said:
Thanks guys....I liked that loop we did. Still surprised how bad 21 has gotten. Fun...but not the cruise up the mountain I remember.

Would've like to hit or play around on 3....but I had my fill for the day.
:driving:

Play around on 3 a couple! I really like that trail

The "normal" trail 3 is pretty fun. The MIDDLE exit trail(that Sheila stuff) is pretty rough. The far right exit is pretty much a bypass trail now. I'd say Selvey and Donnie would've really open'em up on that middle section.

Only part I don't like about that middle section is that you're constantly in water and throwin' it all over yourself. I remember we had a dry day of trail riding and I and the jeep were lookin' just mildly dusty. I ran that middle section and it looked like I was running in Mud Trucks all damn day. I've only made the bottom twice and the top once.

I just don't think I have enough oomph for the top anymore. It's gotten to bad. It's fun if you got the motor to get the wheel speed on that wet slick rock though.

I went out the left side of the top last weekend. I kept getting wedged on the middle trying to stay on the side of the slab. I had to just launch up and out on the left side. The dirt is almost like powder there and the break over at the top was so steep, I had to just jump it. I have not get tried the other face where the creek is , looks like you would have time to think about it, as you roll down the mountain.

tonybolton said:
The "normal" trail 3 is pretty fun. The MIDDLE exit trail(that Sheila stuff) is pretty rough. The far right exit is pretty much a bypass trail now. I'd say Selvey and Donnie would've really open'em up on that middle section.

Only part I don't like about that middle section is that you're constantly in water and throwin' it all over yourself. I remember we had a dry day of trail riding and I and the jeep were lookin' just mildly dusty. I ran that middle section and it looked like I was running in Mud Trucks all damn day. I've only made the bottom twice and the top once.

I just don't think I have enough oomph for the top anymore. It's gotten to bad. It's fun if you got the motor to get the wheel speed on that wet slick rock though.

It's was me and two other jeeps we when up the creek it was fun other than have all the **** inside my jeep. My six little girl though it was the coolest thing ever.

Hudson1 said:
I went out the left side of the top last weekend. I kept getting wedged on the middle trying to stay on the side of the slab. I had to just launch up and out on the left side. The dirt is almost like powder there and the break over at the top was so steep, I had to just jump it. I have not get tried the other face where the creek is , looks like you would have time to think about it, as you roll down the mountain.

The time you have to think about it as roll down the mountain would suck. Not a place I would want to roll for sure.

Re:

Wheeled with a super nice fella that had brain surgery 4 months ago and yesterday a guy pulled into camp with a mildly built JK and he didn't have any legs at all. There's some tough sumbitches out there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

68ff55d5dd3222e2f8f170e2e39338ec.jpg
FACK!!!! Soon as we hit 75 on the way back ****ing thing blew up. Unloaded the rigs and he's on his way to see 5Bros to figure out how to fix it.

Finnaly made it home around midnight last night. Thanks a lot 5brothers for getting me back up and going. And thanks too all of you guys for offering to come get us and help, really shows how great this hobby is and every one is willing to give a helping hand when someone is in need.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Wheeled with a super nice fella that had brain surgery 4 months ago and yesterday a guy pulled into camp with a mildly built JK and he didn't have any legs at all. There's some tough sumbitches out there.

We want to thank everyone for helping us out when we needed it.
And thank you TonyBolton for leading us.
Sorry we couldn't finish out the day. But I just got to wore out.
The doctor's didn't think I would be able to wheel again and my therapist did not want me to go. They thought it would be to much for me.
But I thought I handled it pretty well.
And this was by far the best wheeling trip I have had at Windrock.
Again we want to thank everyone and we are looking forward to wheeling with everyone again.
And the doctors don't know everything. LOL

If anyone has any pictures of us can you send them to us.
We will post up what we have we get home.