• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock April 22-24

Re:

Thanks guys....I liked that loop we did. Still surprised how bad 21 has gotten. Fun...but not the cruise up the mountain I remember.

Would've like to hit or play around on 3....but I had my fill for the day.

Re:

Had a great time. Feel like we hit a lot of trails and had pretty minimal problems. I was pumped to make it back to camp without breaking anything and knowing that I hit some hard stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I took my daughter up for a little ride today also.
Must have just missed everyone. 15 looked like someone had plowed the top on the right side.

Attachments

• 18036.jpeg
    18036.jpeg
    565.8 KB · Views: 117
49458d3c41a43b62a3cb3af1351fc7bb.jpg
Been sitting around relaxing and enjoying a few beers this afternoon and now Jerrod is on Google reading reviews for the Mouse's Ear. I wonder if Uber would come up here?

Just got home. Thanks Tony for leading us around and Zach for inviting me and big thanks to Jeff for hauling my gayzr, my son and me down and back. :tc
I promise not to bring a pocket knife to a gun fight next time. :driving: molaugh

onepieceatatime said:
49458d3c41a43b62a3cb3af1351fc7bb.jpg
Been sitting around relaxing and enjoying a few beers this afternoon and now Jerrod is on Google reading reviews for the Mouse's Ear. I wonder if Uber would come up here?

. Ha, me and this dude would get along good! Sounds like our crew, ride all day, drink beer, and titty bar at night!

Re: Re: Windrock April 22-24

my toys said:
Just got home. Thanks Tony for leading us around and Zach for inviting me and big thanks to Jeff for hauling my gayzr, my son and me down and back. :tc
I promise not to bring a pocket knife to a gun fight next time. :driving: molaugh
No prob....the rzr ride certainly does limit the fun there. There's trails for them....jus not what we did.

22...16....43....44....19.....6 are fun rzr trails that come to mind.

Thanks Tony you was a awesome trail leader! It was great to meet some new people and have some fun. I can't wait to get together with some of the Hardline crew and play again.

It was fun listenin' that Caddy motor get rapp'd!!!

I love seeing such a diverse group of rigs get together and see the different lines / angles people need to take. The center front diff threw me off!

"No way he gonna get through there like that......**** he just crawled it!!!!"

Re: Re: Windrock April 22-24

pholmann said:
That caddy motor sounds wicked.
Should've heard it echo through the mountains! We heard it clearly echo twice and the people below us said they just kept hearing it bounce off every Ridge line