• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock April 22-24

Awwwwwww.....dust'll be down at least.

882bc8e43eaefedd980b4ae41918c767.jpg

I'm a fixen to go load and fuel up. I know I wasn't invited but can come and play? it's been a while since iv been to winrock so I would like to follow.

Re:

Don't see why not....was thinking of beep beepopping down T22 for a bit and running up 21. Heard it's gotten a tad rougher.

Then on to usual 15/mule/bus/steps.....rail or caddy

halcat said:
I'm a fixen to go load and fuel up. I know I wasn't invited but can come and play? it's been a while since iv been to winrock so I would like to follow.
Well hell, I went and fueled my rig up and the fuel tank has a split about two thirds up. Pouring fuel, and it's aluminum. I'll have to bow out.

onepieceatatime said:
RCI?

Sent from my SM-G930T using
Actually my rig is a WOD rig and I would say Adam probably built it but at the Dixie run rock race last year I cracked a seam and welded it and once you start welding these damn things you ever know where they will crack next. I guess a new one is in order.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Don't see why not....was thinking of beep beepopping down T22 for a bit and running up 21. Heard it's gotten a tad rougher.

Then on to usual 15/mule/bus/steps.....rail or caddy

I was amazed at how much 21 has changed

Dang jerrod painted his rig huh, and did ben bring the gaysr. Omg thats gay Now i know who was doing the weiner rubbing. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Dang jerrod painted his rig huh, and did ben bring the gaysr. Omg thats gay Now i know who was doing the weiner rubbing. Lol.

Yea I brought the gayzr :flipoff1: but I am wheelin windrock and your in ohio :butt:

Im a little jealous but after tomorrow mine will be a roller and yas better watch out cause the big hammers coming, and show them southern boys how us northerners drank shine ????