• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

To many people to keep up with. It's been the same for years now. Its hard to keep up with who's paid when you have a couple thousand people there, and this is the weekend that helps keep the park open.it seems high but it's worth it

taterman said:
I PLANNING ON FLYING IN FOR JUST SAT AND SUNDAY , HEADING HOME ON MONDAY .......Da HITMAN............plan on a show . :flipoff1:
must be nice to be rich and have ur own plane haha

This will be my seventh year at WITC for new years and its always the best ride of the year, me and about 40 friends bring campers and just run generators stay the whole weekend and we just watch the big buggys all day and then do our climbing at night, they got hot showers, hot food, and about 5000 of the coolest people riding the park that you could ever want to wheel with, o and the people that own and run the park are strait up great to deal with to!!! They have always helped me with anything ive ever needed!

Been a few years since I've been on here..

Anyways I'm looking forward this event. I'll make sure to wear my "1st Issue" Hardline Crawler's shirt. ;D

WELL HAVE YA'LL LOOKED AT THE WEATHER FOR THE COMING UP WITC RIDE? ZIPCODE 38483 YOU CANT BUY WEAHTER LIKE THIS. IT IS GONNA BE MID 20'S AT NIGHT MID 40'S TO LOW 50'S DURING DAY. GONNA BE A HUGH CROWD AND A BUNCH OF BEAT DOWNS. HEY!!!!! AS UNCLE SI WOULD SAY. WHOS GONNA BE THERE?

what is the best way to get into WITC ? I have only been once three years ago and my GPS brought me in down a long gravel road that made it feel like I was driving through peoples yards. Is there a better way to come in ? My GPS gets me off 65 at the first exit in TN.

Thanks,

For some reason every gps I have used In that area brings me on weird overly long and stupid routes on rural roads when I'm coming from the south :dunno: Has happened atleast 4 different times. I'm coming from nashville so I just get off at exit 46 on !-65 and take it straight into summertown then turn left after the repair shop.

Latest posts