• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

GIZMO1 said:
what is the best way to get into WITC ? I have only been once three years ago and my GPS brought me in down a long gravel road that made it feel like I was driving through peoples yards. Is there a better way to come in ? My GPS gets me off 65 at the first exit in TN.

Thanks,

I think the road you are referring to is Anderson Creek road?? But that's the way I always go, it seems a little shorter but yea the dirt road does suck especially if you are pulling big trailer because it's so narrow!

GIZMO1 said:
what is the best way to get into WITC ? I have only been once three years ago and my GPS brought me in down a long gravel road that made it feel like I was driving through peoples yards. Is there a better way to come in ? My GPS gets me off 65 at the first exit in TN.

Thanks,
It's taking you in the back way which is actually the fastest way from the interstate. I go that way with my 36' gooseneck. Not bad just seems like your driving through people's yards a few spots. We got 10 or more rigs that will be rolling in sat. morning and staying till they make us leave tues. Gonna be a blast.

Re: Re: WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

Well I guess the the way I came In the last time was OK, it just sucked pulling a 45ft trailer. I am a lot shorter now so it should be easier. I am heading that way from Florida at 6:30 Friday night and plan to roll in early Saturday. Thanks for the help guys

sent using my right thumb via Tapatalk

04rubi said:
It's taking you in the back way which is actually the fastest way from the interstate. I go that way with my 36' gooseneck. Not bad just seems like your driving through people's yards a few spots. We got 10 or more rigs that will be rolling in sat. morning and staying till they make us leave tues. Gonna be a blast.
So did y'all change y'all's minds about hawk pride?

rzrs XP said:
So did y'all change y'all's minds about hawk pride?
yeah most of are going to wheelin instead of HP, there's still a few going down there though.
GIZMO1 said:
Well I guess the the way I came In the last time was OK, it just sucked pulling a 45ft trailer. I am a lot shorter now so it should be easier. I am heading that way from Florida at 6:30 Friday night and plan to roll in early Saturday. Thanks for the help guys

sent using my right thumb via Tapatalk
yeah a 45 footer would be tight thats for sure. You could always run over to lawrencburg and go in that way. Little longer but better way in.

I came through Summertown about 2pm and it was snow/rain/sleet falling lightly :drinkers:

Freezing outside. Sleeping in my truck. Good day of wheeling. Seen TC catch his buggy on fire put out by bud light. Seen Wes brake a wheel off his axle. Seen a nice orange buggy with his girlfriend put a beat down on every trail he hit. :driving: and now fireworks!